The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Nor did I say it was in the same ball park.  Hence using the word "since".
I could say you're wearing shite-tinted specs in realtion to the programme.  It's solely your opinion that it's a cash cow which is being milked dry.  I would absolutely disagree and it's my opinion that the quality isn't slipping.  Folk won't be glad when TWD is finished.  You will be, but you're not folk.
Folk are also entitled to suggest that you're a moan.
[emoji4]

If you can't see this is now a cash cow and the arse is being dragged out of it then I don't think there is any point in continuing the discussion.

I dont have an issue with people criticizing the show. There are other shows I used to like but now find really poor Big Bang Theory. I have no problem pointing out its many flaws
I dont, though, appear on the thread two minutes after the latest show has finished E.V.E.R.Y. W.E.E.K. to tell everyone how much I hate it. That is getting more than a little tiresome.

But surely the whole point of a topic is to discuss it whether it was a good episode or not. I don't think it's a coincidence it's only fairly recently this has been happening. I doubt there is anyone moaning after the first two seasons that is still here. If they didn't like it they'd have gone.

The folk moaning about the show are obviously previous big fans of the show, not just folk trolling. That's what I take issue with. The folk complaining have been there from the start as well, just because they refuse to accept the shite being dished up compared to previous seasons I don't think they deserve to be slated for airing it.

3 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

I thought this weeks episode was decent. Rather pleased when the King grabbed a gun and it had no ammo, that’s what they get for spraying bullets like confetti each episode.

You'd think they'd have learned to fire in short bursts by now

If you hated the show so much you wouldn't watch it, the whole "I've invested too much" argument is a load of pish. Moaning because it's the 'cool' thing to do is sad as f**k.

Jesus there's two of them.

Do you honestly believe folk who have watched this show for approximately 100 hours over 8 years are moaning just to be "cool"? Do you REALLY truly believe what you're saying?

It has nothing to do with the show becoming stale, predictable, slow and boring? Folk are airing their disappointment just to be "cool". Really?

56 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

If you hated the show so much you wouldn't watch it, the whole "I've invested too much" argument is a load of pish. Moaning because it's the 'cool' thing to do is sad as f**k.

Same reason when people moan when their football club is not playing so well. Do they just turn round and go "ah this is shite, I'm gonna stop supporting them and go and watch someone else"? Of course not, you see it through despite how painful it may be, in the hope it's going to get better.

Edited by IainMorton

2 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Same reason when people moan when their football club is not playing so well. Do they just turn round and go "ah this is shite, I'm gonna stop supporting them and go and watch someone else"? Of course not, you see it through despite how painful it may be, in the hope it's going to get better.

If I didn't enjoy going to the football I wouldn't go, why would I waste so much of my time on something I don't like?

23 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Much better this week. Walking Dead is at its best when theres a sense of danger and unpredictability. Its no coincidence that Negans reappearance improved the standard this week

True but there was no way in hell either Negan or Gabriel were going to get bit by a walker.

I fear for Eugene though, he is going to get snaked.

Coral, Eugene, Negan & Simon have all been criminally under used this season.