The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Horribly predictable once again. Did anyone genuinely think there was any chance Morgan had been killed? - Naw! He appeared to flip back to being a badass which is promising but they instantly turned a potentially exciting character in Jesus into what Morgan used to be like! I mean what the actual f**k?! [emoji38] A guy has a gun to his head and he decides to tie him up ffs.

The shooting was ridiculous. It was clever to wait for them to turn but surely you would kill a couple and wait. Let them shoot and if they came out of cover pin them back. Don't waste bullets for no reason.

Ezekiel's patter is wearing thin. I'd either tell him to speak properly or I'd put a bullet in his head as he's clearly had a mental breakdown and suffering with psychosis. The CGI of his tiger was also awful once again.

Stick on Aaron's BF was getting shot. Another character that no one cares about about to die.

I spent most of the episode laughing. It really is continuing to be dragged right out.

Horribly predictable once again. Did anyone genuinely think there was any chance Morgan had been killed? - Naw! He appeared to flip back to being a badass which is promising but they instantly turned a potentially exciting character in Jesus into what Morgan used to be like! I mean what the actual f**k?! [emoji38] A guy has a gun to his head and he decides to tie him up ffs.

The shooting was ridiculous. It was clever to wait for them to turn but surely you would kill a couple and wait. Let them shoot and if they came out of cover pin them back. Don't waste bullets for no reason.

I assume they continued to fire so the Saviours didn't click what the plan was start nailing the already dead in the head. Continuing to fire drew the attention and allowed folk to turn

Do you think all this time has bent the guns? Thousands of rounds have been shot and about 2 people were shot, except for Morgan who killed everyone with a single shot.

The standoff was really poor, but i think the rest of it was fairly solid. Ezekiel and Carol chasing down the saviours lookout before he warned whatever location they were going to wipe out, Jesus and Morgan taking their compound, Rick and Darryl wasn't great though as not sure where they were, and didn't seem to fit with the rest.

The episode was a bit pish really, Morgan turned into a video game character for the final 20 minutes, Jesus became Morgan, the weaponry both sides have is phenomenal (somehow), no sign of Negan or even a mention of him, I have the horrible feeling that the whole thing will turn out to be a dream in which case I will be chucking it for good.

The episode was a bit pish really, Morgan turned into a video game character for the final 20 minutes, Jesus became Morgan, the weaponry both sides have is phenomenal (somehow), no sign of Negan or even a mention of him, I have the horrible feeling that the whole thing will turn out to be a dream in which case I will be chucking it for good.

If this was Season 3 I'd be chucking it now. But I've invested 7 Seasons worth so can't pack it in now even though I watch it now more as a chore rather than excitment. If they announced it was going for 10 Seasons then I would probably consider packing it in. They've completely overdone it and if they don't wrap it up soon it'll have more pish episodes than good which is a shame given how good it used to be.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If this was Season 3 I'd be chucking it now. But I've invested 7 Seasons worth so can't pack it in now even though I watch it now more as a chore rather than excitment. If they announced it was going for 10 Seasons then I would probably consider packing it in. They've completely overdone it and if they don't wrap it up soon it'll have more pish episodes than good which is a shame given how good it used to be.

I agree. Feel like I’ve watched it for too long to chuck it now. The annoying thing is there seems to be no endgame in sight and they have completely forgotten about trying to find a cure to kill all the walkers and getting back to normal civilisation.

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

The guns came from the colony of women who live near the beach. Remember Rick and Co went to see them last season to see if they wanted to join their rebellion and then just took all their weapons

Is that who that woman was that was with Morgan and Jesus? I was wondering where she came from. Also, what happened to the very annoying garbage people? They seem to have vanished again after it looking like they were going to play a big part in the beginning of the new season.

Just now, IainMorton said:

Is that who that woman was that was with Morgan and Jesus? I was wondering where she came from. Also, what happened to the very annoying garbage people? They seem to have vanished again after it looking like they were going to play a big part in the beginning of the new season.

Theyre gonna be in it at some point, the Scottish lass that plays their leader in mentioned on the opening credits.

Nothing much happened again last night.  That's two episodes on the bounce.

I still love it and, unlike most on this thread, I'm not going to moan about the programme for no good reason, but the plot needs to start progressing now, thank you.

Still love the programme, teebs.

Nothing much happened again last night.  That's two episodes on the bounce.
I still love it and, unlike most on this thread, I'm not going to moan about the programme for no good reason, but the plot needs to start progressing now, thank you.
Still love the programme, teebs.

I think the speed of the show is what the majority of people have been moaning about, weirdly enough I’ve enjoyed the last two episodes.

I’m sick of the King though, way too cheesy. Interesting that him, Maggie and Rick are prized targets, is that a clue that 1 of them (obviously not Rick or Maggie) is coping it?

Halfway to the mid-season finale and Rick has won every single battle so far, how long until Negan clicks that there is a snake on his side, Will Eugene get blamed?

It’s obvious that they know they can’t just turn up and kill Negan so they are trying to kill all his Saviours first and then get Negan when he doesn’t have hundreds of people trying to protect him, it just seems so slow in getting there. I mean, he has been in that trailer with Gabriel since the end of the first episode, what are they doing in there? You’d think they would at least show them trying to escape while all the other nonsense is going on around them.

It’s obvious that they know they can’t just turn up and kill Negan so they are trying to kill all his Saviours first and then get Negan when he doesn’t have hundreds of people trying to protect him, it just seems so slow in getting there. I mean, he has been in that trailer with Gabriel since the end of the first episode, what are they doing in there? You’d think they would at least show them trying to escape while all the other nonsense is going on around them.

The could. They could have. They should have. They didn’t. Glad they didn’t. Doesn’t make it any less ludicrous a story though.

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Pretty sure the 3 episodes so far have all supposed to have taken place on the same day (excluding flashbacks/flash-forwards, and presumably the bit where Daryl got the info from Dwight in the first place).

I think if they killed both Rick and Neagan off then the show might flourish again, bring in some totally new blood maybe from Canada or Mexico or as a bizarre twist the International Space Center could have a cure as they would be able to continue research while the earth fell. Anyway, it needs a major shakeup and even something like bullets running out of fuel running low I mean some of those cars have been running on the same tank of fuel for 4 years as there is no oil refinery open or found yet.