The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Think this is the year I'm giving up on this. Interest has died off almost completely after how slow and repetitive the previous couple of years have been.
Wonder whose turn it will be to get really sad about all the killing and practice non violence this year?

Fear the Walking Dead has basically gone the same way, and it's only at its mid-season break in season 3. At this point it's just retelling the same story as TWD, just elsewhere.

Group finds safe haven. Another group want what they've got though. There's a fight. Some c**t with morals is being a pain in the arse. Sometimes half a dozen zombies turn up but they're easy to kill.

Meh...

Will stick with it though as overall I'm still enjoying both shows and Ofelia is a total piece!

35b5ed3e24c07d88bad9d48120c956a2.jpg

At least The Walking Dead started off well, before its peaks and (numerous) troughs. Fear the Walking Dead was a tedious snooze fest from the moment it aired.

I was late to the party with both shows so watched FTWD first which got me into it and works timeline-wise too. Really enjoyed it, but much like TWD from around season five onwards, there were several mid-season episodes that dragged out and just felt like filler.

• 2 months later...

Started watching this from the beginning again.

So many awful characters I'd forgotten about. T-Dog, Andrea ect . I wonder if they regret killing Shane off? Looking back he potentially could have been a great character.

Anyone bothered about the new season coming up?

Started watching this from the beginning again.

So many awful characters I'd forgotten about. T-Dog, Andrea ect . I wonder if they regret killing Shane off? Looking back he potentially could have been a great character.

Anyone bothered about the new season coming up?

Still really looking forward to it, the upcoming battle has so much potential and I'm just a big fan of the show. At the same time though I know that like the last three series, everything's going to get all beige and strung-out where I'll just be bored and wish they'd get fucking on with it.

Watching Fear-TWD season 3 just now and it's kind of going that mid-season boring, strung-out way as well.

When I watch TWD now I feel how I imagine older christians feel going to church: it's boring but I've came this far so I better see it through to the end to see if it's at least a decent ending.

Seriously hope we're close to the end. Such potential for this show and it's got gradually worse as it's went on.

Still really looking forward to it, the upcoming battle has so much potential and I'm just a big fan of the show. At the same time though I know that like the last three series, everything's going to get all beige and strung-out where I'll just be bored and wish they'd get fucking on with it.

Watching Fear-TWD season 3 just now and it's kind of going that mid-season boring, strung-out way as well.

I watched the first episode of Fear TWD and haven't bothered since. I hope they don't hint at possible cures and tie both tv shows up because I won't be watching it.

I think they must surely realise they can't keep going with the same formula in the last couple of seasons. Possible time jumping could mix it up a bit or that could just be Rick dreaming.

It's went in the way GOT has went with certain characters having so much plot armour. The problem is if you kill Daryl/Michonne they'd need to introduce new characters that will improve the show but i have hated the majority of characters. Jesus is one of the best they have introduced which probably says it all because he hasn't even done that much.

I still think the end will involve Glenn's kid with Judith 15+ years into the future and they'll either still be fighting zombies or they'll be sitting in a high school/job and the zombies have been wiped out and it's back to normal.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I still think the end will involve Glenn's kid with Judith 15+ years into the future and they'll either still be fighting zombies or they'll be sitting in a high school/job and the zombies have been wiped out and it's back to normal.

Surely with 90% of the population being wiped out, it's gonna take a bit more than 15 years to get things back to normal... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...