The Walking Dead

King Kebab

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Assumed that Gregory is going to see Simon to spill the beans about Maggie, Saviours rock up to the Hilltop, capture Maggie and Daryl, take them to Alexandria, Negan makes a point about "the rules" and we've got about half an hour or 15 minutes of gunfire before a cliffhanger for next season.

Probably sounds like a dig, not meant to be. Like others I don't get the amount of stick this gets, almost like it's become a trend to hate things, you see it with movies coming out getting shit reviews no matter what they're like. Loads on Twitter etc saying nothing happened last night, other than Rick's group getting a shit load more guns and probably more people, Sasha not joining the Saviours and still wanting Negan dead (Eugene fucking that up with a pill rather a knife), and Dwight saying he wants to help kill Negan. Nope, nothing at all.

Anyway, where the f**k is Heath and why does no one care? :lol:

Nobody knows, doesn't explain why nobody seems to give a shit though:lol:. You would think Tara would have mentioned something when she got back. He'll probably turn up no questions asked(when the actor has finished doing 24)

The drop off in interest on social media over the season has been absolutely incredible, no one seems to care or give a f**k.

I don't mind it, I don't think it's particularly great television and the amount of interest I have in it now, compared to when I first started is immense, it's pretty much a completely different programme. It hasn't evolved in a satisfying way at all.