The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I wasn't sure either, I thought to begin with it was Daryl in the shadow, then changed my mind to Dwight, as I can see Dwight helping them in the final fight against Negan and him helping Rosita would be the start of that

See that's why i think it could have been Dwight, to give him and entry to turning on Negan.

Daryl is a hot head and a bit of a tit, but surely he wouldn't have re-entered the lions den?

When they're saying turned do they not just mean completely on Negan's side now not actually turned as in away to be a zombie?

Well yeah. It'll be some "cunning plan" for him to be pretending to be on their side

Well yeah. It'll be some "cunning plan" for him to be pretending to be on their side

Yeah that's what I think, it's pretty obvious but some of they daft reaction videos seem to think he has actually converted to Negan.

It would be good if Eugene is the one that kills him but i fear he will be caught in the cross fire.

He pinched her hat off her head when the Saviours rocked up to Alexandria the first time!!!

She took a personal dislike to him then!!!