The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I can see the scavengers double crossing Rick etc. As soon the leader of them said her name it sounded pretty similar to judas to me. We already have jesus so could the scavengers double cross them?

Either way the show was great to begin with but it's all a bit meh now. Not enough zombies and too many episodes that build rather than action. It's become a bit if a slog to watch it but I will see it through having got this far.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

I can see the scavengers double crossing Rick etc. As soon the leader of them said her name it sounded pretty similar to judas to me. We already have jesus so could the scavengers double cross them?

She also had the same hairdresser as did Jim Carrey's barnet in Dumb & Dumber.

Capture.JPG

Random useless fact - IMDB indicates she was born in Edinburgh.

Edited by Boghead ranter

A couple of years have passed and it's heading into post apocalyptic mad Max territory.

Mad Max was exactly what I thought of, especially with the armour their walker was wearing.

She also had the same hairdresser as did Jim Carrey's barnet in Dumb & Dumber.
Capture.JPG.bd56d3919c13f4f8646b09012d3b3104.JPG
Random useless fact - IMDB indicates she was born in Edinburgh.

She was in Filth!!!

Thought that episode was pretty poor.

This new group in the junk yard is just getting ridiculous. I mean, I know the whole premise is ridiculous, but this is stupid.

why do they speak in a half arsed version of English?

why do they all have a "uniform"?

if the yard is that big, how has it never been noticed before and at least raped for spare parts?

Incidentally, when the apocalypse happened, why did helicopters become extinct? 

That was shite. How the f**k can nobody know about that community living in what looks like the worlds biggest junk yard a few miles doon the road from alexandria, the kingdom, the hilltop, negans place and the hidden lesbo village????
Where they in a trance, all that walking about then into a circle around ricks gang? they look like a bunch of students/nirvana fans and this speaking in words of one syllable? yet they are fuckin badasses with hellraiser style zombies??
dreadful episode.

This is fucking ridiculous.

The bloke who found Rick's group managed to find about ten people cutting about in the middle of Fucking nowhere, yet he somehow missed the Saviours, The Hilltop, The Kingdom, The Junk yard c***s and the all female group? They are all scavenging, looking for the same things at the same time of day and they hadn't bumped into each other before? Crock of shite.
Rositaa is a boring c**t as well, yer no hard and you've got a shite hat.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

This is fucking ridiculous.

The bloke who found Rick's group managed to find about ten people cutting about in the middle of Fucking nowhere, yet he somehow missed the Saviours, The Hilltop, The Kingdom, The Junk yard c***s and the all female group? They are all scavenging, looking for the same things at the same time of day and they hadn't bumped into each other before? Crock of shite.
Rositaa is a boring c**t as well, yer no hard and you've got a shite hat.

Are you trying to tell me that a programme about reanimated corpses that walk around attacking people isn't realistic?

I thought they hadn't left Georgia? In which case it'll be 153,909km squared :lol: which only strengthens my point. England being 130,395km.

And the point being it's not unimaginable that they've not been found yet given the area mass and the fact the world is being wiped to pieces.

If they have been found before, which is obviously a possibility, my question is what happened to them? The folk look like they're part of the movementariums.

From that episode I found myself more annoyed at the awful CGI from a big show more than anything else :lol:

f**k me, there's a lot of moaning, complaining, curmudgeonly b*****ds in this thread.  This programme is still hands down the best thing on television. 

The Scavengers look an interesting bunch, and I think their speech syntax adds a nice little idiosyncrasy to their character as a whole.

As for an ending to the show, I don't know if Robert Kirkman still thinks this, but I remember reading once that he doesn't have an ending planned and is happy for it to just go on and on.  Whether he was just referring to the comics or the TV show as well is a different issue.