The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Depends, compared to the comics. They are rattling through them. At about issue 3 after the first episode. Nice scene with the mother of the child being a zombie and coming to the house they were chilling in.

Bit with the tank aswell. Depends who's talking to him on the radio. But in the comics it was:

A member of the group that his wife, son and partner are in. But the tank wasn't there, the guy was running into the city to grab some supplies and noticed him.

Yeah, I'll be making a lot of comparisons tongue.gif

Ditto, pretty sure it was only Glen that was in the city when he meets up with Rick, but to be honest they are staying pretty close to the comics Graphic Novels which are class!!!

And they're not even halfway through issue two yet!!!

If you can't wait Episode 3 is available to download Here!!!

And if anybody is interested you can also download the comics, here is issues 1 to 68 in one big dump, although it is up to issue 78 but the newer ones are easy to find!!!

Edited by King Kebab

If I enjoy a programme like NCIS, True Blood or the Walking Dead I prefer just to wait for it on TV, it gives you something to look forward to at the end of the week!

Has been great so far, and with the new episodes of NCIS directly preceding it, it makes for a good two hours of broadcasting (the only two programmes I watch on TV, well until the new series of TB in January).

If I enjoy a programme like NCIS, True Blood or the Walking Dead I prefer just to wait for it on TV, it gives you something to look forward to at the end of the week!

Has been great so far, and with the new episodes of NCIS directly preceding it, it makes for a good two hours of broadcasting (the only two programmes I watch on TV, well until the new series of TB in January).

Know what you mean, I'm in two minds myself, I've watched the first two on FX, but it airs on a Sunday in the US so if I watch it now I won't have to wait a whole week to get the next one!!!

Aaaahhhh dilemmas, dilemmas!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Enjoyed the first two, not downloading it so I can justify my Sky subscription!biggrin.gif

Download the illustrated novels then, they're really rather good!!!

Ditto, pretty sure it was only Glen that was in the city when he meets up with Rick, but to be honest they are staying pretty close to the comics Graphic Novels which are class!!!

Actually, if it's a single issue then it's a comic but when they come in a collection then it's a graphic novel. This series isn't great for novels though since they don't have specific story arcs. For instance most Marvel ones are issued but the storylines are usually 6 issues and the arc changes after that.

Know what you mean, I'm in two minds myself, I've watched the first two on FX, but it airs on a Sunday in the US so if I watch it now I won't have to wait a whole week to get the next one!!!

Aaaahhhh dilemmas, dilemmas!!!

I only do it because I watch Fringe, How I Met Your Mother and Mentalist which aire on Thursdays, Mondays and Thursdays respectively as well.

It's been renewed for a second season by AMC, I think that's the network.

Yip, they are a tiny channel who have struck it extremely lucky getting this show! When one of the big boys buy it off them they will make an absolute mint!

It's only ever had six new series, of which the Walking Dead is the only one I've ever heard of, the others being "Remember WENN", "The Lot", "Mad Men", "Breaking Bad" and "Rubicon".

They did have a two episode mini series based on "The Prisoner" with Jim Cavaziel and Sir Ian McKellen, but that was working alongside ITV.

Mad Men is one of the most critically acclaimed shows going at the moment, the channel is trying to make top quality shows in the same way as HBO.

Apparently, tiny viewing figures though. 3 million over all three showings for the fourth series premiere is miniscule.

Just a hypothetical question. The Walking Dead is on FX. I have the full Sky subscription so I pay for FX. If I download the Walking Dead is it an illegal download? I imagine it is.

Anyway the Walking Dead has been fantastic so far. Quite gripping, and I get Zombies far more than I get vampires. I get bored by Vampires quite easily so I haven't got into any of the vampire shows. But zombies are ace.

Just a hypothetical question. The Walking Dead is on FX. I have the full Sky subscription so I pay for FX. If I download the Walking Dead is it an illegal download? I imagine it is.

Anyway the Walking Dead has been fantastic so far. Quite gripping, and I get Zombies far more than I get vampires. I get bored by Vampires quite easily so I haven't got into any of the vampire shows. But zombies are ace.

Of course it is, it's illegal because the sharing, which you're indulging in, is not sanctioned by AMC.

Apparently, tiny viewing figures though. 3 million over all three showings for the fourth series premiere is miniscule.

I really do not know why it has such small viewing figures. It is by far the best show in televsion.

As for The Walking Died. I have saw the first 2 episodes it is really good.

Did people enjoy last nights 'beating' 8)

Apparantly viewing figures for this in the US are rising loads each week which is unusual for a new show. Prepare for loads of summer zombie films/books etc

It was great, he beat the shit out that p***k!

Did like that the redneck cut off his hand and there was minimal blood left, and the roof was still chained up... where the f**k did he go unless he commited suicide by jumping after all that pain?