The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Heavy Scotland have moved from the end of March/beginning of April to the end of August/beginning of September.

It makes sense since Lords of the Land and North of the Wall are also in April too.  However they'd already sold early bird tickets.  They'll refund tickets for anyone who can manage now but hopefully no one has been left out of pocket over this,

They're just e tickets are they not?

We've got a couple of tickets going spare and I think getmein have removed tallica tix for Glasgow.

Aye, spoke to my brother & its e-tickets so all sorted.

I know somebody that’d bite your hand off for your spares but not sure how you’d go about that now with all the checks etc... ?

They just have to meet us outside and come in with me and the wife as it was on her card. I'll try and see if anyone I know wants them first.

Aye, of course, no worries. A guy at my work is desperate to go though so in the unlikely event you can’t get rid of them, give me a shout?

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 23:10, Del79 said:

Dates of Bruce Dickinson's book tour.

http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/bruce-s-uk-book-tour

Also the Book of Souls live tour album out on November 17th

http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/thebookofsoulslivechapter

Quite pleased with myself for eliciting a passive aggressive response from Iron Maiden's twitter account recently, all I did was describe TBOS as "disappointing" and "derivative" compared to other recent works, and they didn't like that at all.

Quite pleased with myself for eliciting a passive aggressive response from Iron Maiden's twitter account recently, all I did was describe TBOS as "disappointing" and "derivative" compared to other recent works, and they didn't like that at all.

#shrugs

[emoji1]

I was listening to some old Metallica to try and recapture my 13year old self and have ended up going back to loads of thrash classics, mainly Slayer.

Also downloaded the Power Trip album, it's brilliant.

I was listening to some old Metallica to try and recapture my 13year old self and have ended up going back to loads of thrash classics, mainly Slayer.
Also downloaded the Power Trip album, it's brilliant.

Metallica releasing remastered Master of Puppets next month. Kind of always wanted them to remaster all the old albums.

Slayer [emoji7]

Is the Power Trip album ‘Nightmare Logic’?

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Metallica releasing remastered Master of Puppets next month. Kind of always wanted them to remaster all the old albums.

Slayer emoji7.png

Is the Power Trip album ‘Nightmare Logic’?

Yeah, it's really good. 

Bloodstock is looking ridiculous for next year already. Having finally got Judas Priest after years of trying along with Gojira and Nightwish providing one of their strongest sets of headliners ever, they've got Emperor to sub-headline under Priest as well, doing Anthems in full.

Getting Emperor in a non-headline slot is fucking mental.

6 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Bloodstock is looking ridiculous for next year already. Having finally got Judas Priest after years of trying along with Gojira and Nightwish providing one of their strongest sets of headliners ever, they've got Emperor to sub-headline under Priest as well, doing Anthems in full.

Getting Emperor in a non-headline slot is fucking mental.

Actually thought Emperor would be headlining Bloodstock this year. Suppose I was almost right. :P