Fallout New Vegas

the_russian

I got a couple of hours in last night, the game already feels amazing!! I played it for just over 2 hours and in that time made my guy up and done a couple of small missions. I'm not sure what they are meaning with bugs as I've had no problems yet, maybe later in the game I'll come across them, if there is I'll not worry too much as updates will sort that out.

Looking forward to putting in a good shift this weekend!!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will I be ok buying this and playing it even tho Ive never played any of the ones before?

Yes, it goes through the basics at the start.

Got this earlier today and early impressions are good :D

4 hours in.....I'm like :D :D :D

Only 2 bugs so far, none major. One was when a BB gun started floating around the room after me, the other when I killed a wee Scorpion and it fell through the ground into god only knows where.

I love the unpredictability of this game. First hour or so I explored a wee bit and a big f**k off Radscorpion comes after me and mauls most of the first village I was in, including Easy Pete. No gentle learning curve here, all random chance encounters.

Would you need to have played fallout 1,2 or 3 to enjoy this one? I played fallout 3 for a little while but didn't like it so sold it, don't think i gave it a good enough chance though.

This is the same as me, didn't really get into it. Think I'll get it in the near future though as it sounds pretty good.

Would you need to have played fallout 1,2 or 3 to enjoy this one? I played fallout 3 for a little while but didn't like it so sold it, don't think i gave it a good enough chance though.

Its a stand alone game so you dont need to have played any of the previous games. I think New Vegas makes a couple of references, only small things, for fans of Fallout 1 & 2 to spot but wont spoil the game for people that havent played them.

I played it for a few hours last night. Its pretty much a carbon copy of Fallout 3 but with a new setting & storyline if you enjoyed Fallout 3 then you'll enjoy New Vegas as well.

Archived