Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Was at work discussing how I might go to the Israel v Scotland game later this year.  Just happened to mention that Bethlehem was only 10 kilometers from Jerusalem when one dozy cow said I thought Bethlehem was a made up place in heaven. :wacko: 

21 minutes ago, pawpar said:

Was at work discussing how I might go to the Israel v Scotland game later this year.  Just happened to mention that Bethlehem was only 10 kilometers from Jerusalem when one dozy cow said I thought Bethlehem was a made up place in heaven. :wacko: 

banksy_wall.png

On 26/01/2018 at 00:09, anotherchance said:

I told the Mrs ages ago that Jeremy Corbyn was Jeremy Beadle, and he’d decided on a name change so people took him seriously on his new chosen career path.

She’s still going about completely under the impression that the leader of the opposition in this country used to offer £250 a pop to folk sending in videos of their dugs doing acrobatics.

Apologies if I've posted it before (I enjoy the story) but I told my missus that Bear Grylls has a sister called Racoon and she was buying it until I ruined it by laughing.

Another time she started asking me if buffaloes had wings (watching a cooking programme) but saw the look of joy of my pus so didn't finish the question. Still gets cast up from time to time, same as the time when crossing the Forth bridge from the Dalmeny side her asking "where's that road going", it was the pier. 

2a999872d44fe20829df40d16dedd594ca26b7f0

Apologies if I've posted it before (I enjoy the story) but I told my missus that Bear Grylls has a sister called Racoon and she was buying it until I ruined it by laughing.
Another time she started asking me if buffaloes had wings (watching a cooking programme) but saw the look of joy of my pus so didn't finish the question. Still gets cast up from time to time, same as the time when crossing the Forth bridge from the Dalmeny side her asking "where's that road going", it was the pier. 
2a999872d44fe20829df40d16dedd594ca26b7f00f13c091938e08f2e3de5000.jpg

Should have told her it was the Forth Road Tunnel.

God knows what she was thinking, she'd crossed the bridge hundreds of times by then too. :lol:

They don’t seem to be very observant in the car. I’ve had to nip into my work possibly around 10 times whilst we’ve been together and she’s been in the car. Then I asked her to come meet me at work and she said she couldn’t because she doesn’t know how to get there. It’s very easy to find.

This isn’t an isolated incident nor is it work location specific. I’m also sure I’m not the only person on this thread who has a partner who cannot work a satnav.

38 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

They don’t seem to be very observant in the car. I’ve had to nip into my work possibly around 10 times whilst we’ve been together and she’s been in the car. Then I asked her to come meet me at work and she said she couldn’t because she doesn’t know how to get there. It’s very easy to find.

This isn’t an isolated incident nor is it work location specific. I’m also sure I’m not the only person on this thread who has a partner who cannot work a satnav.

Sounds about right, Her Majesty has a shocking sense of direction, even in a shopping centre she can wander into a shop then a minute later walk back out and start walking back the direction she's just come from instead of towards the bloody shops she's still to look at.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Some of the most frustrating times I’ve had have been when she’s trying to direct me somewhere using google maps. Frequently will tell me to turn left as I’m passing the junction, then get annoyed that I’ve questioned her map reading capabilities.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

7 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Some of the most frustrating times I’ve had have been when she’s trying to direct me somewhere using google maps. Frequently will tell me to turn left as I’m passing the junction, then get annoyed that I’ve questioned her map reading capabilities.

The light of my life doesn't understand why I get frustrated when she's directing me through an unfamiliar area with "Hmmm...it says...wait, that can't be right...just a minute...ah, OK...go towards...I think you need to turn left...or right...it should be just...I think you've gone past it...where are we right now?"

28 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

The light of my life doesn't understand why I get frustrated when she's directing me through an unfamiliar area with "Hmmm...it says...wait, that can't be right...just a minute...ah, OK...go towards...I think you need to turn left...or right...it should be just...I think you've gone past it...where are we right now?"

just u turn on the motorway she'll soon learn how to give directions. or you'll both be paraplegics, either way, it won't happen again.

5 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Truly awful. Decided it was her lucky night. Watching a film and I thought I'll go down on her. 

Got her pants off and was about to dive in. 

Was met with " I've just taken a huge shit"

What? While she was sitting there?

7 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Truly awful. Decided it was her lucky night. Watching a film and I thought I'll go down on her. 

From where had she taken it?

7 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

:lol:

Brutal, but surely even if that was the case (unless it was actually in her pants), she would ace wipes her arse sufficiently that it wasn’t covered in shit?

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

:lol:

Brutal, but surely even if that was the case (unless it was actually in her pants), she would ace wipes her arse sufficiently that it wasn’t covered in shit?

Indeed. There's another thread on here for expert advice on such matters.

17 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Sounds about right, Her Majesty has a shocking sense of direction, even in a shopping centre she can wander into a shop then a minute later walk back out and start walking back the direction she's just come from instead of towards the bloody shops she's still to look at.

Your wife only goes into each shop once ?

49 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Your wife only goes into each shop once ?

She has to go in them all once so she knows which ones she HAS to go back to, gradually narrowing it down to (usually) the first fecking shop she was in.

Bitches be crazy.