Unpopular opinions.

On 6/17/2018 at 10:01, DrewDon said:

Political correctness has not, in fact, "gone mad". Indeed, it is, as I understand it, a broadly good thing - and we arguably even need some more of it. 

Correct, no need for 'gone', it's fundamentally mad.

Really surprising a 'Progressive' calling for more totalitarianism, but there we are.

I will be happy for the English if they win the world cup, as I have been happy for previous winners nationfolk. I will join their winning parties with good humour and cheer.

Anyone who disagrees is a small-minded, parochial cretin.

25 minutes ago, throbber said:

If I was a single female I would gladly spent the rest of my life with you DA.

Me too, DA.  You seem like a lovely fellow who I would have a lot of time for.

Guaranteed somewhere there's a lady desperate to be involved in some borderline paedophillic roleplay with a strapping Dunfermline fan, and she figures she's a freak destined to be alone forever. A kind, benevolent deity would ensure she has the need to research meat-based food and drink on the internet.

Odds-on she's already a Fifer. Godspeed, young Baracas.

I will be happy for the English if they win the world cup, as I have been happy for previous winners nationfolk. I will join their winning parties with good humour and cheer.
Anyone who disagrees is a small-minded, parochial cretin.

The first paragraph is absolutely fair and totally up to yourself in your opinion.

The last bit is simply drivel.

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The first paragraph is absolutely fair and totally up to yourself in your opinion.

The last bit is simply drivel.

^^^small-minded parochial cretin announces itself

Anyone who talks about cars (particularly what litre engine they have), drinking (particularly what types of gin and vodka are nice), and football is a boring arsehole who's desperate to fit in with all the other boring arseholes in society.

Anyone who bets on a frequent basis is a loser.

Whilst I invented the sex pram I wouldn't actually be a user. I just saw a gap in the market.

Anyway, anyone who eats a burger with a knife and fork is an aching beast 

I actually quite like David Icke quitegood.png

I don't necessarily agree with all of his views. But I do like his principle about questioning everything and not just accepting knowledge as correct, just because most people have been convinced into believing it to be true.