Unpopular opinions.

I’m not a fan of the “Anyone but England” stuff or Scotland fans singing about Diego Maradonna etc as it makes us look like a bunch of wankers and it isn’t a fair representation of the football supporters in the country.

I’m usually pissed off by their supporters and their media though and am glad when they get pumped out of a tournament though. The only 2 campaigns when I have really felt hatred towards them were in 2002 and 2016. 2002 was all the fawning over Beckhams free kick and the 5-1 win in Germany in the lead up to the tournament and 2016 was post Indy ref and during brexit when there was an endless stream of hatred sent up to Scotland for us not qualifying.

18 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
21 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:
Nah you're just a fanny.  Are England cringey for having the same attitude towards Germany?

They don't usually support other teams playing them though. That's next level loser.

I paid a fiver to DAFC TV to support your mob in the play-offs against Utd recently. 

34 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Did you go? It looked a bit pish.

No, I was going along Perth Rd thinking about it but went to Mennies instead.

It's the exact same thing every single year which is very much the Dundee entertainment experience. The same bands in the same pubs playing the same covers for decades.

I think purgatory will just be Tripper playing Brown Eyed Girl in Clarke's for ever.

55 minutes ago, The DA said:

Maybe this is more appropriate for the Best Chip Shop thread but McCain's Triple-Cooked Gastro Chips are better than anything from a chip shop.

Tonight anyway.

Chippy chips are, in the vast majority of cases, fairly pish anyway

58 minutes ago, The DA said:

Maybe this is more appropriate for the Best Chip Shop thread but McCain's Triple-Cooked Gastro Chips are better than anything from a chip shop.

Tonight anyway.

They are very good. Unless, like my missus, you can’t/won’t/don’t read instructions, don’t put them in a deep oven tray and instead fill the oven with boiling oil running off them as they cook.

2 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

Rizlaine Boular (the eldest daughter) and the mother, Mina, in the picture with her two  daughters  with perms, taken a few years ago - members of the first all-female UK terrorist cell:

wid, the both of 'em....

Hard day at the office for the court artist with that lot.

BBE76748-1A03-460B-BB4A-118A137CAC6E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

Rizlaine Boular (the eldest daughter) and the mother, Mina, in the picture with her two  daughters  with perms, taken a few years ago - members of the first all-female UK terrorist cell:

wid, the both of 'em....

Any PnB'ers Maw and sisters hatched a murderous terrorist plot?