3 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:
The other shock news he's uncovered is they're flying with Easyjet for the 2-3 hour flight. :blink:

I saw Celtic at Edinburgh Airport a few years ago getting on easyJet as well. Think it might have been for the reason it was the easiest way to get to their location.

Billy Piper sat next to me on a Flybe flight from Dundee once. She didn't look too thrilled about it.

On 6/21/2018 at 12:17, The Minertaur said:

That's exactly the screening I was at.  Couldn't believe it when people got up and left.  It wasn't a film that I wanted to go see but I thought it was excellent.

Without spoiling it (and I know I could just go on google) what is the jist of this film.

44 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:
The other shock news he's uncovered is they're flying with Easyjet for the 2-3 hour flight. :blink:

I saw Celtic at Edinburgh Airport a few years ago getting on easyJet as well. Think it might have been for the reason it was the easiest way to jet to their location.

Fixed that for you mate.

Imagine for a moment, Celtic had taken an EasyJet flight to their training camp. Can you imagine McGhilloBhain’s (if that is his real name) reaction then - “They might be millionaires but they’re not too proud to take a normal plane!”, “At least we aren’t taking a private jet and hurting the environment! That’s what Sevco would do!”

Imagine for a moment, Celtic had taken an EasyJet flight to their training camp. Can you imagine McGhilloBhain’s (if that is his real name) reaction then - “They might be millionaires but they’re not too proud to take a normal plane!”, “At least we aren’t taking a private jet and hurting the environment! That’s what Sevco would do!”

The problem here is you’re assuming that Phil would even bother talking about Celtic.

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

David Tanner liked my tweet of this last night.

8C21FA0D-172E-452D-827C-006F5554C7AF.gif

I tweeted him that once too, I can't remember why, and he liked it and replied with the wee crying with laughter emoji. I was a wee bit annoyed because I was trying to wind him up, and he turned it around on me and because of his self deprecating reply I thought he was a smidgen less of a dick than I thought he was.

I still think he's a cock though.

Came on here to post this claim of a conspiracy of silence unaware of the unfolding Sevco chat, but I guess it would offer an alternative to the minibus:

If you read the replies, you will see that at least there's one paper willing to give a voice to the voiceless - none other than the esteemed Dundee Courier.

20 hours ago, Rugster said:

I tweeted him that once too, I can't remember why, and he liked it and replied with the wee crying with laughter emoji. I was a wee bit annoyed because I was trying to wind him up, and he turned it around on me and because of his self deprecating reply I thought he was a smidgen less of a dick than I thought he was.

I still think he's a cock though.

I see he’s getting it tight for slagging off Maradonas antics last night whilst promoting wife beating alky Gazza in his bio.

I also think he’s a cock.

3 hours ago, mjw said:

What happened to Lee Hurst?
He always seemed a normal guy (if not very funny) on TV. Now he's filling in for Laxley-Lennon on twitter.

David Icke seemed normal when he hosted the snooker. Things change.