Eh? I missed that revelation!

I was taking the piss!!!

And I went up the road regularly after a night out with my ex who I'd went out with for years after we'd split up, one night she got there before I did, my mum and dad let her in and had a drink with her until I got home, which was about 20 minutes later. Arms and legs may have been added.

Anyway I actually came into here to moan about Jim Spence, guys from Dundee and stayed here his whole life yet he keeps touting this merger pish.

I follow only one fan of the old firm on twitter, I almost bumped it up to two after reading this and some of the replys. Also when I tweeted him he never called me a Celtic fan which is rarer than hens teeth because as everyone knows if yer no one then ye must be the other.d0df2538f2422dc30c46778256cc2d6c.jpga9a1a1adc8f75a475e2a6f83e0f34c88.jpg

53 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

To be honest it's usually only Sevco supporting women who I see giving it this "I'd watch from the pavement" patter. Most of whom probably couldn't read out a Sevco first 11.

True Blue x 

Talking of Sevco supporting wummin anyone see what @champagne_loyal done?

4 years worth of photoshopping some lad into photos pretending he was her boyfriend until..... the lassies real boyfriend pulled her up for it

Good effort

Front page news probably a bit too far tho

IMG_1486517606.942734.jpg