I see P & Bs favourite north east mentalist has been found guilty of making threats to the Queen via Twitter:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-38763333

Good old Peter Dow.

peterbody2004crop.jpg

He lives next to the pub that sponsors my football team, his window is emblazoned with signs, posters and slogans and is genuinely mental. Tried to take a photo of it a few times, but the lights he has on it are so bright that it wrecks the photo.

The definition of One for the Watching.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Hope not.

Ah. I just looked at his twitter. I was expecting it to be rammed with folk arranging to batter each other with golfclubs etc but he seems remarkably normal and into politics, football, films etc. 

Try and find @bluesbrothers86 (RangersLinfieldFC) and find the tweet about Rangers players wearing green boots.

A couple of folk have pointed out that it must kill this guy that the players play on green grass, and he keeps replying with "aye but you play under a blue sky." :lol:

That lot has a particular habit of humiliating themselves on Twitter but this probably tops the lot.

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

Try and find @bluesbrothers86 (RangersLinfieldFC) and find the tweet about Rangers players wearing green boots.

A couple of folk have pointed out that it must kill this guy that the players play on green grass, and he keeps replying with "aye but you play under a blue sky." :lol:

That lot has a particular habit of humiliating themselves on Twitter but this probably tops the lot.

Tbf, a bit of me dies inside when a Dundee player takes to the field in a pair of boots that look even remotely tangerine.

On 02/02/2017 at 16:23, Shandon Par said:

Ah. I just looked at his twitter. I was expecting it to be rammed with folk arranging to batter each other with golfclubs etc but he seems remarkably normal and into politics, football, films etc. 

Paul Ferris follows me on Twitter meaning I can send him DM's. Anyone on here who  tries to get wide with me would do well to remember that.