I see Aidan Moffat has made people very upset for some reason.

He genuinely was being sound and wanted to discuss/be educated on a topic regarding women. Unsurprisingly it drew the ire of the utter worst type of twitter feminists. Neville Southall had similar not long ago.

5 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

He genuinely was being sound and wanted to discuss/be educated on a topic regarding women. Unsurprisingly it drew the ire of the utter worst type of twitter feminists. Neville Southall had similar not long ago.

Neville Southall gives his feed over to isolated voices every Monday.  Aidan Moffat was virtue signalling while drunk, yet again.  Big difference between the pair.  

That said, Twitter is a cesspit full of people with absolutely no social skills whatsoever, and that goes for both sexes.

Neville Southall gives his feed over to isolated voices every Monday.  Aidan Moffat was virtue signalling while drunk, yet again.  Big difference between the pair.  
That said, Twitter is a cesspit full of people with absolutely no social skills whatsoever, and that goes for both sexes.
I agree to an extent regarding Southall doing something much more worthwhile, however don't feel there was anything wrong in Moffat drunkenly then soberly trying to have some discussion and in what he said. The cesspit comment is bang on and hence why I generally avoid any political discussion on Twitter. An absolute shitshow.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

I agree to an extent regarding Southall doing something much more worthwhile, however don't feel there was anything wrong in Moffat drunkenly then soberly trying to have some discussion and in what he said. The cesspit comment is bang on and hence why I generally avoid any political discussion on Twitter. An absolute shitshow.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

To be fair, Moffat did try and turn the mess into something positive, and a number of users were blindly unwilling to let him do that.   

On another - semi related - Twitter note,   I see piss poor Mock The Week "comedian" Lee Hurst is an apologist for Tommy (Steven) Robinson (Something Posh).   Remind me never to go to one of his free Edinburgh festival shows.

Edited by Savage Henry

Apparently there is a thing now about "dad bods" being sexy.
Normally I disdain the stupid trending stories on social media but I am fully on board with this one.

I wish somebody had told me this before I went to all that hassle of toning my body so perfectly in the last few months.

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I wish somebody had told me this before I went to all that hassle of toning my body so perfectly in the last few months.

I imagine you have the muscle definition of marshmallows stuffed into a pillow case.

28 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Apparently there is a thing now about "dad bods" being sexy.

Normally I disdain the stupid trending stories on social media but I am fully on board with this one.

Dad bods were a thing about 3 years ago. I have happily maintained the trend. 

There is no better place than your local Wetherspoons to watch the #ThreeLions tonight. Please just remember to respect our multiculturalism rules and not wear your England colours. Raj
#WorldCup
#ENGTUN

Wetherspoons parody account has got some fuckwits absolutely seething.