Guy tweeted Friday night about 10pm saying his girlfriend had been missing since 5am that morning, last seen running into Queen Street station.

This then led to the police getting involved and the story made bbc scotland etc.

About 10pm tonight the boy tweeted again “she’s been found safe and sound in a flat in Glasgow. That’s all I know just now but police enquiries continue”

I assume by that he means “I’ll be enquiring as to why my missus has been out getting pumped all night”.

Guy tweeted Friday night about 10pm saying his girlfriend had been missing since 5am that morning, last seen running into Queen Street station.

This then led to the police getting involved and the story made bbc scotland etc.

About 10pm tonight the boy tweeted again “she’s been found safe and sound in a flat in Glasgow. That’s all I know just now but police enquiries continue”

I assume by that he means “I’ll be enquiring as to why my missus has been out getting pumped all night”.
Yes, exactly this. Since when did an adult going 'missing' for less than 24hrs become newsworthy? Unless she was obviously abducted or at risk?

On 5/20/2018 at 01:29, Dindeleux said:

As an update on this I checked the boys Twitter last night and his girlfriend is no longer on his profile picture.  

8 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Absolute comedy gold.....and now it's deleted.

He has also apologised to anyone that took offense......?

Had a quick search and I can't see any negative comments, no idea why anyone would find that offensive.

We've been whooshed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-44221618