The ‘zine (Andy muirhead) once famously bodied on here, is being bodied by the terrace over on twitter. Worth a look.
He’s gone with a line to effect of ‘they must be struggling if they’re talking about me’ (I don’t recall him being mentioned by them since the last lower league pod), they all work for the Scotsman so it’s just a Scotsman podcast so it’s shite and they’re not real writers anyway.
Absolute cranial detachment.

16 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Absolutely correct. Seeing him flailing and being taken apart it enjoyable as he’s such a fud.

I must admit to childishly laughing more than I should have at someone calling him a "Humpty Dumpty wannabe". 

Tony Watt on Twitter.
Gets a lot of stick for being shite but he gives it back.

If you want someone bodying trolls, follow James Blunt.

Have you seen ‘Watt to watch’ or whatever it is he calls his movie reviews? [emoji1]

I originally thought fair enough - lads plenty free time and likes movies, has a bit of publicity (relatively speaking) so wants to do this. Jesus f**k I was wrong. He “reviewed” (playing fast and loose with the definition of review) Taken or a similar film and it was along the lines “they took his daughter and he has to find them and get her back”. In-fucking-sightful.