8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am intrigued to know what on earth people are talking about and what 'fakin do me eh gary' means. 

A few months back there was a video that went viral of a very young girl who appeared to be pretty smashed begging some guy called Gary to do her. She said it in the most horrendous Invernesian accent so it was more along the lines of "Here! Fackin' do me Gary uh?"

Hopefully the people who filmed it are prosecuted and sent to prison. Then their cell mate brutally assaults them while making them shout "do me Gary eh" over and over.

That would be natural justice. Share if you agree.

I see P & Bs favourite north east mentalist has been found guilty of making threats to the Queen via Twitter:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-38763333

Good old Peter Dow.

peterbody2004crop.jpg

Hes a few sandwiches and various otherfinger foods short of a picnic isnt he? The quote at the end is purely nuts in itself

Hes a few sandwiches and various otherfinger foods short of a picnic isnt he? The quote at the end is purely nuts in itself

He advocates an independent Scotland takes unilateral military action against Germany to prevent her attaining nuclear weapons. Sound lad, I reckon.

I started following Graham Lineham recently and I honestly think he was unfollowed within about three days.  He's on a never-ending tweeting marathon.

He's an utterly smug f**k and a total bore. One of the first to be followed then unfollowed.