Living with a Woman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will never change daz,get used to it bud

She was slowly taking over my room as well at my house so at least I get a bigger space to have no room in I suppose and I got myself a man cave now. Moving on up in the world.

Living with a female just now though. Not my bird though.

The voice she puts on for her cat is literally the most irritating thing for me that I've ever had to live with someone doing constantly. I asked the other day what age the cat was then immediately googled the life expectancy of cats to see if I had any hope of it dying whilst I'm here.

The voice she puts on for her cat is literally the most irritating thing for me that I've ever had to live with someone doing constantly. I asked the other day what age the cat was then immediately googled the life expectancy of cats to see if I had any hope of it dying whilst I'm here.

^^^Lives with Mrs Slocombe.

^^^ wanted to kill the cat and checked to see if an imminent death would result in serious suspicion imo.

The mooses has been hinting a couple of times about renting a place together and it alarms me slightly. I've seen a mate get a woman and have moved in and been wed in under a year.

For those who are in serious relationships (living with someone, engaged, married etc) when did your woman start talking about such craziness?

What would people consider a reasonable length of time in between these things? I was discussing this with my housemate and he said a lot sooner then I thought on the moving in together thing. I said i'd wait at the very least a year but he claimed he'd happily move in with a woman anywhere between 3-6 months into the relationship.

It wouldn't be any more or less convenient money wise. I guess it'd save her time trailing to my house most days but then on the other hand she wouldn't sit watching Neighbours with me listening to the indecent things i'd like to do to Donna.

Now don't get me wrong, i'd miss the woman if she were to go & we do get on very well. I would equally though miss living with a mate.

There are no rules and guidelines on this apart from if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

Moved in with my missus around 2 and a half years ago, when I moved over here. Initially we had the top floor of her parents house(Picture postcard Swiss place, the top floor was bigger than my last flat in Scotland) and 6 months ago we shifted to our own place. Had it's ups and downs as most relationships do, but mostly I'm surprised that she hasn't got sick of my bad habits and went back to her parents house. I'll need to try harder.

Archived