Did you know......?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not superhero related but....Did you know that the majority of washed up pop porker Michelle McManus's internal body mass isn't made up of lard,chips or sticky buns....it's made up of years and years of pent up FANNY BATTER...

Scientific analysis has forecasted that if any bloke high,drunk or stupid enough to shag her or a rampant rabbit fell into her Wotsit stained mits and she orgasmed the ensuing torrential gushing of fanny batter would have the force to knock over a Renault Espace with 5 rugby players in it...Forecasts also warned of the high levels of toxins in her gushing gash fluids to be the equivilent of being bitten by a black mamba and a komodo dragon at the same......

Whit? f**k off, we're full ph34r.gifwink.gif

There's a wee bit at the bottom of the Aussie constitution where NZ was supposed to sign. They told OZ to stop being so arrogant and bugger off.

Arrogant convicts - would who have thunk eh?

tongue.gif

did you know that there's a huge debate going on over here just now, to become part of Australia?

Did you know I'm drinking green tea on a Saturday night?

Did you know I'm thinking I used to be windswept and interesting?

Whit? f**k off, we're full ph34r.gifwink.gif

There's a wee bit at the bottom of the Aussie constitution where NZ was supposed to sign. They told OZ to stop being so arrogant and bugger off.

Arrogant convicts - would who have thunk eh?

tongue.gif

I wouldnae worry about it lads, it all belongs to us anyway wink.gif

Another little snippet of trivia that I like is this:

Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.

Apparently he had to have emergency stomach surgery as a child, and his navel was cut through then sewn up. Useless, but interesting.

The Falkirk side that won the Scottish Cup in 1957 all contained the letter "R" in their surname, including the manager.

The 12th man as he was known at the time was called McIntosh.

Coincedence?

Archived