Did you know......?

are you suggesting something written 450 years ago is in perfect english ?

As one of the great defining influences of English, I'm inclined to endorse Shakespeare's usage.

anyway this is getting pathetic and juvenile and at least one of us is old enough to know better

To be honest, I think that was long passed when you decided to call me "dickweed" and insulted me with a defamatory statement which has since been removed.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As one of the great defining influences of English, I'm inclined to endorse Shakespeare's usage.

To be honest, I think that was long passed when you decided to call me "dickweed" and insulted me with a defamatory statement which has since been removed.

I don't take the dickweed bit back I stand by that, that was after you appearing and having a go at me for no reason other than you like to be snidey cause it makes you feel good so that stands, its the pedantry after that I am not so proud of and offered an apology of sorts for. as for shakespeare I don't doubt his knowledge of the english language was far greater than mine but language evolves, what was 'correct' in the 17th century is not necessarily so now, though whether thats the case in this instance or not I'm not sure. however I am 29 years old and this is lame so I will leave you to it now.

did you know that there's a huge debate going on over here just now, to become part of Australia?

Did you know I'm drinking green tea on a Saturday night?

Did you know I'm thinking I used to be windswept and interesting?

did you know that there's a huge debate going on over here just now, to become part of Australia?

Did you know I'm drinking green tea on a Saturday night?

Did you know I'm thinking I used to be windswept and interesting?

Lady Grey, nettle and fennel infusions, surely better than popping your clogs.

You may know........ That Princess Anne was the only competitor at the 1976 olympics not to have a sex test....

What you don't know is.......That Princess wasn't spared the indignity of the sex test because she was royalty...It's because she has infact a got a 10" ruffled black cock....Sometimes at royal and state dinners/parties she will don an illuminous orange condom and flop her cock on a plate and trick royal family members or visiting foreign dignitries into thinking they are being offered Jaffa Cakes...Oh the hilarity when they realise it's not Mcvities chocolate treats but they're infact helping old horseface crack one off........

FACT

You may know........ That Princess Anne was the only competitor at the 1976 olympics not to have a sex test....

What you don't know is.......That Princess wasn't spared the indignity of the sex test because she was royalty...It's because she has infact a got a 10" ruffled black cock....Sometimes at royal and state dinners/parties she will don an illuminous orange condom and flop her cock on a plate and trick royal family members or visiting foreign dignitries into thinking they are being offered Jaffa Cakes...Oh the hilarity when they realise it's not Mcvities chocolate treats but they're infact helping old horseface crack one off........

FACT

ROFL

did you know.

'it would freeze the balls off a brass monkey' is nothing rude! a brass monkey is actually the square based pyramid formation of what cannonballs were stored.

Wrong.

correct me then

Archived