Worst Date / Offer

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to try and get it entered in the Oxford Dictionary

Along with Fanny-o-meter,which I also invented (plus machine) for Hibernia22 and ForeverHibs,both of whom often score a perfect 10 !!

Fanny O'Meter? Is that no Hibernia22's maw?

Went to the cinema with a lassie and ended up pumping her in the cinema.ph34r.gif

Let me guess, did you regale her with tales of you and your pals boosting one another at Modern Warfare 2 and her knickers literally melted off her?

I refuse to believe anyone in a gamerscore boosting clan has ever had their hole, ever.

Let me guess, did you regale her with tales of you and your pals boosting one another at Modern Warfare 2 and her knickers literally melted off her?

I refuse to believe anyone in a gamerscore boosting clan has ever had their hole, ever.

Ach, that's unfair. I'm sure Marrez has weans!

I was planning to take this bird out when I was at school to the cinema (imagination). It was all sorted then about two hours before I set out her and her mate text me asking if it was cool for said mate to come with. :(

What the hell do you say? It was oh so very awkward.

A couple of other mishaps in organising going out with another bird. But I ain't getting into that. That'll be enough self loathing for one day.

I once had that problem, what the f**k is all that about? To be honest though, I was more concerned about whether I should pay for all three of us. I didn't want to look tight to pay for just me and the original date. However I didn't want to pay for the bint who joined us.

I did end up paying for everyone and had to walk three miles home after the film.

P.S. The film was shite and I didn't get a hand job either.

I once had that problem, what the f**k is all that about? To be honest though, I was more concerned about whether I should pay for all three of us. I didn't want to look tight to pay for just me and the original date. However I didn't want to pay for the bint who joined us.

I did end up paying for everyone and had to walk three miles home after the film.

P.S. The film was shite and I didn't get a hand job either.

Pre-accident?

I wish folk offered to take me on dates like that. :(

I have been on some weird dates in the past including to the Butterfly World in Edinburgh, Muiravonside country park (spelling likely not right), Deep Sea World in Fife, Sea bird sanctuary at North Berwick and Amazonia at M&Ds. Also been taken to various beaches, hills and lochs. Last vanentines day was spent at the Sea life centre in Oban then going out for tea later on.

It doesn't take much to impress me, sod going out to fancy restaurants and getting dressed up I'd rather go to the sea life centre and look at the fish thanks. :unsure:

I know a cracking owl sanctuary...

I agreed to take the wife for a romantic weekend in Peterhead when Ayr played there, so we booked into a b and b that was lovely, went to the game, and after she said she was going for a snooze because she was tired, but we'd go eat about 9. I agreed no problem, then started chatting to one of the stewards in the social club, played pool with him for a while, had a couple of pints, then a couple more and a couple more.

Anyway, twelve pints later I crawled back to the b and b, woke the missus up and we went for a curry.

I feel asleep during the main course. :(

Did you not leave her behind at some match in the highlands when you were in charge of a mini bus or something? :lol: Or have I got the wrong guy?

Pre-accident?

It was that same day my dad ran me over on the driveway just as I got home to leave me in this mess.

Do you talk to the other bird or...? Like I said it was oh s very awkward. Although they both paid for themselves and I didn't have to walk home. Cannae remember the film mind you.

I didn't really say that much to either of them to be honest. I must have been around 15 or 16 at the time and didn't have much experience going on dates.

Maybe we could claim that we are so good looking we can have two dates at the same time and neither girl minds?

Did you not leave her behind at some match in the highlands when you were in charge of a mini bus or something? :lol: Or have I got the wrong guy?

Um....no you haven't.

That was a different game at Peterhead.

I couldn't do a head count on the bus at the end of the game because we were dropping off a few of the Ayr lads that were staying in Aberdeen at Bridge of Don because the first service bus from Peterhead to Aberdeen was half six, so I just told the driver to go.

The wife was in the toilet inside the ground. :ph34r:

Arranged to meet a girl, whilst pissed the night before, down at the North inch. When i turned up ciggie in hand feeling a bit rough i was a bit bemused to find her in running gear limbering up.

Apparently after a few more drinks the dutch courage had led to me boasting about my running , :blink: hence i had arranged a run around the park together.

Needless to say i never joined her on the run and left rather sheepishly.

??

There is nothing to get. All he asked me if I burst her arse because of my knob when I pumped her.huh.gif

Well what is it then?

If you can't answer properly you obviously don't know either.

I think we all know what he was getting at, Hibernia22. Think about it...PUMPING 'something', BURSTING 'it'

Her hole.

NOBODY TELL HIM

Archived