Worst Date / Offer

Just remembered about this last night, about an offer for a date I had from a girl a while back.

The girl I didn't really know that well and a mate of mine had given her my number and out the blue on a Saturday night she text me asking if we wanted to meet up.....happy days!

Replied to her text asking where she had and mind only to have a reply a minute later saying McDonalds down the local retail park !

Not exactly where I had in mind I text her back saying that I was isn't in the mood for a McFlurry. To this very day I have not heard from her or thankfully seen her.

Im sure there are some other dodgy date venues or offers out there ?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good few years ago now, I had just started seeing the girl who would eventually become my fiancee (and then eventually become my ex-fiancee).

I'd been seeing her for a few months and to be honest it hadn't been going to well so I told her I wanted to can the relationship. A few days later I went out with my mates and ended up winching a lassie I had known since birth, as she was my mum's friend's daughter.

I realised that I didn't want to take it further, and I would quite like to get back with the other girl, so I told her this the next again day. She got pretty crazy and started texting me things like she would do some damage and stuff if I didn't see her again.

A few days later she asked me if I wanted to go on a date by going swimming with her and her mates! Needless to say I told her no. That would have been bizarre to say the least.

A good few years ago now, I had just started seeing the girl who would eventually become my fiancee (and then eventually become my ex-fiancee).

I'd been seeing her for a few months and to be honest it hadn't been going to well so I told her I wanted to can the relationship. A few days later I went out with my mates and ended up winching a lassie I had known since birth, as she was my mum's friend's daughter.

I realised that I didn't want to take it further, and I would quite like to get back with the other girl, so I told her this the next again day. She got pretty crazy and started texting me things like she would do some damage and stuff if I didn't see her again.

A few days later she asked me if I wanted to go on a date by going swimming with her and her mates! Needless to say I told her no. That would have been bizarre to say the least.

Aye but would she have looked good in a bikini? :P

I once took at girl on a date to a bat spotting night in the local park.

I wish folk offered to take me on dates like that. :(

I have been on some weird dates in the past including to the Butterfly World in Edinburgh, Muiravonside country park (spelling likely not right), Deep Sea World in Fife, Sea bird sanctuary at North Berwick and Amazonia at M&Ds. Also been taken to various beaches, hills and lochs. Last vanentines day was spent at the Sea life centre in Oban then going out for tea later on.

It doesn't take much to impress me, sod going out to fancy restaurants and getting dressed up I'd rather go to the sea life centre and look at the fish thanks. :unsure:

Once said to then g/f 'fancy going out, we can do something and grab something to eat?'

Firhill for Partick Thistle v Aberdeen cup game (a game re-arranged as the original was abandoned due to snow on pitch),

with a pie & bovril at half time were not what she was expecting.

She still married me (althought no longer).

I took a lass I really wanted to get into through to Ibrox for our first and last date. Turns out her family were staunch catholics. I mean, they really should wear a badge or something!

Should have played it safe and took her to Central Park, ya closet ***! :P

I wish folk offered to take me on dates like that. :(

I have been on some weird dates in the past including to the Butterfly World in Edinburgh, Muiravonside country park (spelling likely not right), Deep Sea World in Fife, Sea bird sanctuary at North Berwick and Amazonia at M&Ds. Also been taken to various beaches, hills and lochs. Last vanentines day was spent at the Sea life centre in Oban then going out for tea later on.

It doesn't take much to impress me, sod going out to fancy restaurants and getting dressed up I'd rather go to the sea life centre and look at the fish thanks. :unsure:

Hey there, you up to much this weekend? I know this nice little park you see with bats at night and I was wondering.....

i took my g/f to ibrox for our cup game a few years ago,it was also her birthday,

id had booked us into the hilton and had booked a swanky meal aswell,i got steaming,got chucked out after 10 mins,spent the rest of the match in the stadium bar,and then crawled into the hotel at a quarter past 7,i was popular for a few days :lol:

I took my GF to PnB golf day, swimming, regularly take her to stand on the sideline and watch me play for my amateur team and I am taking her to watch Scotlands friendly on the 3rd of March for a Valentines Day present and we are still together :D

You must have a massive cock.

One of the main things you don't want your best friend to say to you is "my sister likes you". I think I may have acknowledged his confidence with an indifferent grunt. It was an uncomfortable period in my life.

Archived