Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

I distinctly remember darkblue62 claiming he woke up morning with 2 fingers inside a girl he was lying next to. I smelled lies then I think Fudge questioned it as well. It then got me wondering if it was possible? Remember as a kid cuddling a teddy bear at night or whatever (not me btw) and waking up and it was on the floor? I guessed it could be like that scenario where you become unconcious during sleep and your hand would slide out or whatever. It still puzzles me to this day.

Go on admit it Fraser. You tried it didn't you. You stuck two fingers in your teddy to see if it was possible didn't you..... :lol:

Dunno how anyone could do that though. It may well be physically possible, but surely no man would fall asleep during foreplay. :rolleyes:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that was Db62 was it?

It was.

Go on admit it Fraser. You tried it didn't you. You stuck two fingers in your teddy to see if it was possible didn't you..... :lol:

Dunno how anyone could do that though. It may well be physically possible, but surely no man would fall asleep during foreplay. :rolleyes:

It is possible. :(

That was brilliant.

Some of our newer posters won't remember the 'Sin Bin' on here, but while it lasted, it was terrific entertainment. I particularly liked the Celtic fans playing up to their paranoid stereotype by actually putting in complaints that no Rangers fan had ever been sent there. :lol:

The Sin Bin was great for a laugh. I say we bring it back.

Some of our newer posters won't remember the 'Sin Bin' on here....

God, that makes me feel old! On the subject of DB62, anyone remember Marrez taking the massive hissy fit over a game of FIFA with DB62? And Philpys autism?

G_Man could have a book of his greatest P&B tales. If you just say something about something/about him that he doesn't agree with then you just need to sit back and enjoy the ride. My favourite was his and Stewarty Mac's relationship blossoming into a real love/hate love story, so much so that i made a movie about it in the ' make your own movie ' thread, incidentally probably my favourite thread ever on P&B.

God, that makes me feel old! On the subject of DB62, anyone remember Marrez taking the massive hissy fit over a game of FIFA with DB62? And Philpys autism?

Oh god not that! :lol:

In the same way me getting to have sex with Britney Spears is possible, but it has never happened and is never likely to. You did not fall asleep with your fingers inside a vagina.

The things alcohol can do...

Let's hear the story then!

Ach its on here somewhere. Go find it.

God, that makes me feel old! On the subject of DB62, anyone remember Marrez taking the massive hissy fit over a game of FIFA with DB62?

:lol: Yes! That was actually pretty sad how badly Marrez took it. You lost a game of FIFA, get a life.

The steward video! Was it not a

posters mum?

Who was it who had all the pictures of the Satanta woman with the nice arse?

I think we are talking about the same thing. I think it was Monster? who knew or knew her Dad or something like that.

Archived