Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah but how many of them have you tried to add a dozen times over two different networking websites?

Usually people only add a person on Facebook if they know them. If that person declines their invitation to become friends, normal people take the hint and don't try again. You, however, are not normal. I don't know you, I don't actually want to know you and I will never become your friend on Facebook or Bebo.

:)

I bet you love the attention.

He used Andy's profile pic as his avatar. That in itself is harmless, but it was a sort of arbitrary "persistent fouling" type situation.

To be fair, he was pushing the boundaries a bit. He seemed to have the mission statement 'Mods: clarify this?'

That said, he's terrific for the place.

I thought I saw a "Shout" from someone in the new sidebar saying "I feel guilty about breaking Swampy" but didn't really think anything of it. A more detailed synopsis, if one is available, would be useful!

He used Andy's profile pic as his avatar. That in itself is harmless, but it was a sort of arbitrary "persistent fouling" type situation.

To be fair, he was pushing the boundaries a bit. He seemed to have the mission statement 'Mods: clarify this?'

That said, he's terrific for the place.

He got banned for that??

I think Andy's profile pic was of his kids so it was pretty weird, if not downright creepy, of Swampy to use it as his avatar. You could argue that the pic is in the public domain but....

Didn't it have the message 'ask me about beautiful children' below it.

Oh well, at least now I can claim "^^^verge of tears" as my own.

I think Andy's profile pic was of his kids so it was pretty weird, if not downright creepy, of Swampy to use it as his avatar. You could argue that the pic is in the public domain but....

The public domain argument I would have had some sympathy for, but it was on THIS SITE! Precedent (in the form of the mods previous statements) cite that while images from other websites are rightly clamped down on, images already used on this site become fair game.

Edited to add, I did comment at the time that it was a bit dodgy, but it so wasn't a banning offence.

Ah but how many of them have you tried to add a dozen times over two different networking websites?

Usually people only add a person on Facebook if they know them. If that person declines their invitation to become friends, normal people take the hint and don't try again. You, however, are not normal. I don't know you, I don't actually want to know you and I will never become your friend on Facebook or Bebo.

:)

Oh SNAP, son. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the worst idea ever but I suspect it was a cunning ploy to get HSF to go, get drunk and let DB62 pump the life out of her.

Can you imagine how bad it would be?

"A'right, I'm Andy C!",

"I'm DB62!"

*Awkward silence*

It was a hilarious idea.

Oh and I'd need to be dead first before DB62 could get anywhere near pumping me.

Oh and I'd need to be dead first before DB62 could get anywhere near pumping me.

Fucking hell, imagine the state you'd need to be in for kilt to get a shot?

Dead for a year, dismembered, hung, drawn, quartered, beheaded.......

Archived