Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Only caught the last couple of songs from Frank Turner last night and wish I had seen more. He fairly had the place going.

Blink were good as well. Quite a varied set list covering a lot of their albums. Down, Bored to Death and Anthem Pt II were my favourites. Maybe need to rethink the Union Jack flag dropping down at the start though...

Last night was good but not amazing, I think Blink 182 don't really have the atmosphere to play arena gigs anymore. The set list was pretty varied and Skiba really nails a lot of the classics

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls are one of the best live acts anyone could go and see at the moment!

The Killers selling out in about 2 minutes wasn't pretty amusing. They'll probably headline TRNSMT next year though, so meh.

My thoughts exactly. Strangely, tickets for £100+ pop up all over websites right after.

I was there as well. Amazing!

It was some way to listen to an album.
I've not been to bed after a night shift last night and was a bit worried I'd be snoring by the end.
There were two crashed out when the lights went on but thankfully I wasn't one of them.

3 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Wet wet wet tomorrow night at the castle

Who are you bagging off with?

Watching a little of that TRANSM(I)T thing on the telly box, tonight.

It seems to me that if that biffy clyro had learned how to play their instruments a little better, written some more engaging music and spent less time getting tattoos and playing the rock stereotype.....

....they might've been a little less shite and requiring of battering their expensive instruments.

youngsters eh?, what are they like....

Edited by Shades75