Gigs

pilsner_ffc

1 hour ago, Latino Lover said:

Got tickets for pixies doing surfer Rosa/come on pilgrim in London, Newcastle gig will  inevitably now be announced next week.

Don't know how practical this is but it sounds like the right way to go.

Pixies have also cautioned fans that if a ticket is being sold for more than its £50.00 face value, or if a ticket is found to be on sale anywhere other than the official ticket outlets, it will immediately become invalid, and will be resold at the correct price through the official resale partner, Twickets.

http://thequietus.com/articles/24427-pixies-surfer-rosa-come-on-pilgrim-live-shows

22 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

Got tickets for pixies doing surfer Rosa/come on pilgrim in London, Newcastle gig will  inevitably now be announced next week.

Not sure how I feel about them doing that without Kim Deal.

6 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Not sure how I feel about them doing that without Kim Deal.

No Deal. No Pixies.

Frank Black is a total c**t and I'd far rather go and see The Breeders these days. Which is lucky since I have a ticket to see them next month.

No Deal. No Pixies.
Frank Black is a total c**t and I'd far rather go and see The Breeders these days. Which is lucky since I have a ticket to see them next month.

Have to disagree, I saw the Pixies in the Barrowlands in December 2016 and it was one of the best gigs I've been to. Must have played over 30 songs from across their career (although nothing from Trompe le Monde which annoys me as it's still a decent record).
It was a relentless gig but oddly they finished on Into the White which was led by the new bass player.

19 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Manics tomorrow then The Smyths in the 02 abc a week on Saturday.

Never been to that venue before but seen The Smyths before in the Liquid Rooms and they are good.

I see the Manics have taken to dressing like renegade detectives with old-school ways of cracking cases.

Image result for Manic Street Preachers look like detectives

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I see the Manics have taken to dressing like renegade detectives with old-school ways of cracking cases.

Image result for Manic Street Preachers look like detectives

"Want to feel old? This is what Busted look like now."