Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Gerry Cinnamon was relatively decent in fatties.

Certainly made up for getting pumped 4-0 at home.

#discoland

Absolutely phenomenal night.

Got a photo with the guy as well when he walked into the wee bar at the back.

6 hours ago, marty_j said:

Seen them at arches years ago. Ticket price put me off, decent crowd?

Yeah but not sold out totally, don’t think there were many under 30 there.  Could of picked one up at the time for about £20, ticket price was crazy.

Yeah but not sold out totally, don’t think there were many under 30 there.  Could of picked one up at the time for about £20, ticket price was crazy.

Aye sort of regret not going now looked decent set list glad Napoleon Solo still getting played.

I'm guessing they were the support? Some stranger bought me another pint as we were about to leave Oneills so was lucky to catch the start of Feeder!!

Aye, they were supporting. They're from Inverness and I know a couple of them, think they were a bit starstruck!

Day 1 of SxSW in the books. Saw 13 sets. Highlights were Superchunk, the Motor Tom, Lucy Dagil and Catholic Action. Wasn’t taken at all by Wye Oak or Dramatic Lovers. Alex Rodriguez was startlingly dull. Day two promises White Reaper, Lee Bains, and Superchunk acoustic.

42 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Day 1 of SxSW in the books. Saw 13 sets. Highlights were Superchunk, the Motor Tom, Lucy Dagil and Catholic Action. Wasn’t taken at all by Wye Oak or Dramatic Lovers. Alex Rodriguez was startlingly dull. Day two promises White Reaper, Lee Bains, and Superchunk acoustic.

I am very, very jealous you're getting to see White Reaper. Had tickets for their London shows last year but they cancelled. Lee Bains is always excellent live as well. How were Catholic Action?

Bob Log III for me at Sleazys tonight. No idea what to expect, as I've never seen him before, but I've heard his shows are meant to be nuts.

Catholic Action were fun and full of swagger. Better live than on record.

I thought the same when I saw them last year. This was before the record came out though. Will need to try and make their Tuts gig.

Enjoy White Reaper!

I thought the same when I saw them last year. This was before the record came out though. Will need to try and make their Tuts gig.

Enjoy White Reaper!

White Reaper were silly and fun. The keyboard player serves no discernible purpose, except vocals on one weak song. Take them at face value they’re great. Try to critique em and everyone’s in trouble.

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

White Reaper were silly and fun. The keyboard player serves no discernible purpose, except vocals on one weak song. Take them at face value they’re great. Try to critique em and everyone’s in trouble.

I think that's why I like them, just a great rock and roll band. I'm assuming you're meaning Little Silver Cross? Which is probably my favourite song from the last record. Heard a live version of it recently though and it didn't sound too great.