Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Morrissey was very good on Friday, my first time seeing him live. I like Low in High School more than most, so I was happy enough that it featured even more heavily than I expected; Irish Blood, English Heart also a pleasant surprise. 

Aye, Irish Blood, English Heart was good in an otherwise slightly underwhelming set list. The anti-climax at the end was bizarre though, and there were a few utter bellends in the crowd.

I saw Alvvays last night too, who were absolutely brilliant. One of the tightest live acts I’ve ever seen. Molly Rankin is absolutely gorgeous as well.

Aye, Irish Blood, English Heart was good in an otherwise slightly underwhelming set list. The anti-climax at the end was bizarre though, and there were a few utter bellends in the crowd.

I saw Alvvays last night too, who were absolutely brilliant. One of the tightest live acts I’ve ever seen. Molly Rankin is absolutely gorgeous as well.
I love Low in High School so liked the set list but can see why loads have been underwhelmed by it. Saturday night in Glasgow was exactly the same with drunken bellends in the crowd.

On 2/18/2018 at 14:41, JamieStevenson said:

I see The Proclaimers are due to announce their tour dates in a few days. I'm tempted if they do come here again.

Just bought a couple of tickets for the Saturday night in Glasgow. Excuse to come home and generally a great gig as well.