Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest Moomintroll
Just got tickets for the Neighbourhood weekender in Warrington in May.

708877d99a20f77c9812923ea3593581.jpg

Got tickets as well, will help to make up for the clusterfuck that was Hope & Glory this year.

Guest Moomintroll
If that was in Scotland it'd be an absolute stabby bamfest.

It will be a stabfest there as well but the wee fuckers are easy to spot so can stay out their way. Courteneers do tend to attract vermin wherever they go but its at its worst round Manc way.

15 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Last night was bloody great. Felt that Danny Brown shaded it as the better set although "Close Your Eyes (And Count To f**k)" was absolute scenes. Also no idea what happened with Brown chucking all his clobbah willingly into the crowd, then ending rather suddenly and having his crew come look for something after he finished. He even popped his head out just after via a side door next to the crowd. 

The whole thing was absolutely mental. Spent the whole of the gig in the pit and must have sweated out about 10000 calories. Third time I've seen them this year and that last night probably beat their Primavera Sound set in Barcelona. 

Got tickets for Steel Panther in January plus Bowling for soup and Postmodern Jukebox both in February. Wallet might just be feeling it round that time. I'd recommend Postmodern Jukebox as a must for fans of musicianship...saw them at the start of this year in the Royal Concert Hall and they were superb...not a bum note or a missed beat all night.

Supported by Aqua as well. Lordy. Supported by Blue as well but couldn't give a f**k about that tbh.

Aye, Aqua will be a tremendous support act.

Get the impression that it’ll be Aqua or Blue at each venue on this summer tour, not both, so hope to f**k that Aqua make the trip to Dundee.

15 hours ago, Richie95 said:

The Killers tonight, if its anything like the gig they played in Bellahouston Park a couple of years ago, it will be a great night. 

Just back

Have to say I was a bit disappointed.Too much back to back new stuff and the sound quality ( especially on the vocals) was poor 

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Just back

Have to say I was a bit disappointed.Too much back to back new stuff and the sound quality ( especially on the vocals) was poor 

I didn't think it was that bad, definitely not as good as the gig in Bellahouston Park, but I still felt it was enjoyable. I agree that they should have spread out some of the newer stuff as well. Especially in the middle as it was clear not many people knew one of the songs, so by adding another new song afterwards wasn't the best. 

Although I am chuffed that they played Jenny Was A Friend, I was gutted that they didn't play more stuff from Hot Fuss or SamsTown

Tickets for the Manic Street Preachers go on sale tomorrow (pre sale) then Friday (general). If you pre order the new album you get a link / code to grab up to two tickets in the pre sale.

31 minutes ago, RiG said:

Tickets for the Manic Street Preachers go on sale tomorrow (pre sale) then Friday (general). If you pre order the new album you get a link / code to grab up to two tickets in the pre sale.

Just a word of warning in this if the tickets are through Amazon.

I brought the Stereophonics album in advance in order to get tickets in the pre sale.

I assumed the ore sale tickets would be in the best locations in the Hydro   , but only two of the central blocks were available , with others round the sides .

I also never got the seat position I requested 

I know people who waited until the general sale and got better locations

Amazon are seemingly bad for this and imo are total wankers  

Will be fairly easy to get Manics tickets I imagine.

EDIT: Enter Shikari at the Victoria Warehouse in Manchester tonight. Hotel at the venue as well which is a bonus. Third time seeing them on their own show. Should be brilliant.

Edited by Randy Giles