Gigs

pilsner_ffc

6 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

First gig in about ten years last night.

The killers at Manchester Arena. Was decent enough apart from the anti climatic version they did of Mr Brightside which was disappointing.

Also why do people have this incessant need to be on their phone filming every song then at that moment posting it to Facebook. Honestly live in the fucking moment and enjoy the here and now for a change. If you want to watch videos of a band go on you tube and watch a much better quality version than the distorted noise you just filmed.

That's been boiling my piss of late as well. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a few photos etc. but people filming an entire set on a Samsung Galaxy is brutal. Nobody cares, and nobody will ever watch it.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

ICP! There’s a blast from the past! Didn’t realise they were still on the go.

Did they play Bugz On My Nutz?

mate, the wicked clowns will never die.

not that one no

4 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Courtney Marie Andrews tickets go on sale Friday for her April 2018 gig in Edinburgh. This would be the 4th time of seeing her in 14 months if I get a ticket.

Creepy stalker? Or just dedicated fan?

I'm on holiday and back the day after, so thinking of heading down to Manchester on the 22nd instead! Even though like you I'd have seen her 3 times already in little over a year. 

Last night was bloody great. Felt that Danny Brown shaded it as the better set although "Close Your Eyes (And Count To f**k)" was absolute scenes. Also no idea what happened with Brown chucking all his clobbah willingly into the crowd, then ending rather suddenly and having his crew come look for something after he finished. He even popped his head out just after via a side door next to the crowd. 

Think I'm going to that as the missus and her sister have been rattling on about it, looking forward to very little on there as it stands though. I can enjoy Courteeners after a few ales, The Big Moon, Cabbage at a push. The Coral...

In fact might just give it a miss and use it as currency for End of the Road instead and avoid the annual huff about that. Sorted.