Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Went to see Harry Style's on Thursday night at the Armadillo, absolutely class. The highlight for me was is cover of the chain by fleetwood mac. Such a good atmosphere and thoroughly enjoyable, looking forward to seeing him again in the new year at the hydro. His debut album was so good and I would recommend that everyone go and listen to it.

At the Brudenell social club now to see Mull Historical Society support Mark Eitzel and then back here tomorrow for My Vitriol supported by trail of dead. Couple of weeks after it's Mark Lanegan

As you'll now know Trail of Dead cancelled. Conrad K is not a US citizen and had some bother with his legal status - if he had left he'd maybe not get back in.

I thought MV sounded all right in Edinburgh but it was a bit sedate with the electro drums and bass off playback. Then again i was rat arsed.

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I enjoyed the Happy Mondays gig at the Caird Hall last night. 

Bez was in fine form despite his advanced years...

Sound in there is horrendous.  Still enjoyed it, c***s never done lazyitis though. Got a brilliant view up Rowettas dress from the front row too. Not so sure that's a good thing :lol:

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Sound in there is horrendous.  Still enjoyed it, c***s never done lazyitis though. Got a brilliant view up Rowettas dress from the front row too. Not so sure that's a good thing :lol:

I was on the front row too, but towards the other side. Bez  jumped down and shook my hand at the end of the gig.:)

I saw the Mondays in Glasgow back the 90s and Rowetta  was wearing fetish gear and waving a whip around. She was dressed a wee bit less provocatively last night. She must be well into her 50s by now but I still would, despite the man u armband.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

8 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

Allegations against Jessie Lacey and a 15 year old girl came out last night. Wonder if this will impact their UK tour at all.

I'd be very surprised if their gig next weekend goes ahead now.

Got some tickets to see Public Service Broadcasting in Edinburgh next April.

I'd be very surprised if their gig next weekend goes ahead now.

Got some tickets to see Public Service Broadcasting in Edinburgh next April.

That's the support band just pulled out. Will be interesting to see if there's an announcement this week.