Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Genuinely in tears at some songs tonight. International and Modern Love were incoyable (which is French for unbelievable) and making him play WTYSL was out of this world. He’s my favourite person in the world and tonight consolidated that. An incredible writer with incredible fans. f**k the haters.
Only one Liam Fray.

Genuinely in tears at some songs tonight. International and Modern Love were incoyable (which is French for unbelievable) and making him play WTYSL was out of this world. He’s my favourite person in the world and tonight consolidated that. An incredible writer with incredible fans. f**k the haters.
Only one Liam Fray.

You sound like a One Direction fan/Bieber fan. Chill man.

Only one Liam Fray.

Never heard if him. Who is he?

I had to look him up. Pretty turgid stuff, but it’s really cool that folk get so into his music.

Different strokes for different folks. They’re debut album was very laddy (imo) and was released when me and my mates were 17/18, so we latched on to it immediately. They’ve changed a lot since then and put on a terrific live show if you like them.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I had to look him up. Pretty turgid stuff, but it’s really cool that folk get so into his music.

Did you shed a wee tear?;)

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Hurray for the Riff Raff tonight.

Great at Drygate during Celtic Connections so another excellent gig awaits tonight

I'm guessing they're not an AC/DC tribute band?

8 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

No.

And they were fucking fantastic. One of the best gigs I've been to in years. Even better than they were at Drygate in January. Alynda Segerra is an incendiary performer.  

Unfortunately a complete b*****d of an Uber driver put her through a pretty horrendous experience, thus validating even further the "#MeToo" campaign.  

One of my favourite live acts.

No.
And they were fucking fantastic. One of the best gigs I've been to in years. Even better than they were at Drygate in January. Alynda Segerra is an incendiary performer.  

Agreed 100%, was a phenomenal performance. Palante was incredible and all of the songs had an extra power you don't hear on the records (which are already great)

It's amazing to see someone touring with that passion for their music and lyrics.

19 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

They’ve changed a lot since then and put on a terrific live show if you like them.

I was never really a fan of them before, until I seen them support The Killers at Bellahouston park a few years ago. They were absolutely terrific at that gig and since then I've been a fan of them. 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Unfortunately a complete b*****d of an Uber driver put her through a pretty horrendous experience, thus validating even further the "#MeToo" campaign.  

One of my favourite live acts.

I saw that on twitter late last night after I got home.

Absolutely disgraceful thing to happen.

54 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Weezer on Tuesday night for me. Quite the end of the year on the way.

That could be great - or dreadful.   Good Weezer do their festival set, with one song from every album except the awful ones, and three from Blue.  Bad Weezer will be plugging their new album, which is beyond awful.    Good luck and god bless.  

PS When they played Buddy Holly, I've never felt such warmth towards a band before.  It was - and will be - glorious.