KnightswoodBear

Jack's back tonight in the States with a two hour premier then another 2 hours tomorrow night. I believe it begins on Sky with all 4 hours next Sunday.

We'll have Jack going rogue, moles in CTU, Chloe looking constipated, everyone being wrong except Jack and ridiculous plot twists.

And I can't wait biggrin.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack's back tonight in the States with a two hour premier then another 2 hours tomorrow night. I believe it begins on Sky with all 4 hours next Sunday.

We'll have Jack going rogue, moles in CTU, Chloe looking constipated, everyone being wrong except Jack and ridiculous plot twists.

And I can't wait :D

I think I'll download all 4 episodes on tuesday and watch them back to back. It's better that way. :)

I'm not sure the first four episodes are going to be shown all at once next week, KB. I pressed the green "remind me" button to Sky+ them last night when the advert was on and it was only showing the two episodes at 9pm and 10pm. I hope I am wrong though!

I'll wait until next week to watch them from the comfort of my sofa, so if possible can we keep this thread spoiler free?

Really enjoyed Day 7, didn't think it was as good as Day 6 though.

I am bubbling with excitement for next week. I'm like Cartman when he was waiting for the Nintendo Wii.

And I can't wait :D

Indeed!

chloescowl1.jpg

Really could be arsed with 24, but relcutantly hired the box set of season 1 a few weeks back......then watched them all constantly and actuallu felt a bit panicky after had finished day 7 with the withdrawal. No chance at all I could watch it on tv with a week between episodes n adverts. Will have to wait for the boxset and watch it all in a 1er like the rest of em. Oh and as for Chloe, I'd happily rattle her ( havent had any action recently so my judgement may be slightly skewed ).

Archived