Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I can hear Texas, playing at Party at the Palace a mile or so from me.

I really hate Texas.

Is that located just off the M80 a few miles away from Falkirk as your approaching from Edinburgh? Could see a big wheel there and a few tents.

54 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Dubrovnik to begin with and might travel along the coast on a couple of days. Never been.

Walled city is nice but it gets very busy with all the cruise ships. Head up on the cable car to the old fort. Great views and a museum about the Yugoslavian wars. 

15 hours ago, GordonS said:

I can hear Texas, playing at Party at the Palace a mile or so from me.

I really hate Texas.

They were fucking awesome last night.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Is that located just off the M80 a few miles away from Falkirk as your approaching from Edinburgh? Could see a big wheel there and a few tents.

Yip. 

Went away to the Lake District on Saturday morning for a few days, returning this afternoon to find her house keys had been in the front door the whole time we were away. As I’d driven my car down, my house keys were with us the entire time as they’re kept on my car key ring.

It’s somehow my fault she left them in the front door.

33 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Went away to the Lake District on Saturday morning for a few days, returning this afternoon to find her house keys had been in the front door the whole time we were away. As I’d driven my car down, my house keys were with us the entire time as they’re kept on my car key ring.

It’s somehow my fault she left them in the front door.

I hope you’ve apologised.

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Imagine the outcry if only straight actors were allowed to play 'straight' roles.

Rightfully so. Have you an example of when only gay actors were allowed to play gay roles? Or am I being wooshed?

There was something yesterday about some actress coming off social media as she is bisexual and going to be the openly gay Batwoman. And some LBGT think she 'isn't gay enough'.

Rose somebody. On phone and can't find link to story

28 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Apparently there's an 'outcry' today as Jack Whitehall (straight) has been cast as Disney's first openly gay character.

I hope "The Rock" is playing a gay character too. He's made for the part.