Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Was an extra in a movie being made about the Russian/Japanese war of 1904/05 today. Played a PoW given the task of sweeping the courtyard of a temple whist one of "our" Officers fires in about some Japanese Geisha.......based on a true story apparently.

Treated my wife to a sausage fest at a German beer hall afterwards........

My brother is one of King Edward's guards in the new Robert the Bruce film. The fucking traitor has been disowned. 

I have been expecting a delivery from Amazon and found a card at the front door indicating that it was left with my next door neighbour despite instructions to the contrary.

Shortly afterwards my 92 year old neighbour knocks on the door to say she'd taken in a parcel for me. 'where is it' I asked, 'It's next door' she replied.

I then followed her to collect my parcel and when she got into her house she turned round and said 'I was just coming to see you, that was lucky'

'What were you coming to see me for?' I replied, 'I don't know' was the answer, 'Was it about my parcel?'

'How do you know about the parcel?

'It's got my name and address on it'

'So it has'

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I have been expecting a delivery from Amazon and found a card at the front door indicating that it was left with my next door neighbour despite instructions to the contrary.

Shortly afterwards my 92 year old neighbour knocks on the door to say she'd taken in a parcel for me. 'where is it' I asked, 'It's next door' she replied.

I then followed her to collect my parcel and when she got into her house she turned round and said 'I was just coming to see you, that was lucky'

'What were you coming to see me for?' I replied, 'I don't know' was the answer, 'Was it about my parcel?'

'So it has'

That was a meeting of minds.

'So it has'

Didn't know you stayed next door to seargant Wilson, zen

8 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

'So it has'

I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep. 

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:
8 hours ago, Zen Archer said:
'So it has'

Didn't know you stayed next door to seargant Wilson, zen

I didn't even know I was a woman.

Guest Moomintroll
Gillian Smart. Until it fell aff.
You want to share Gillian Smart with P&B??? Is she aware of this kind, nay, generous offer?

My daughter just asked me for a cup of tea. Delighted with that. She has dabbled with tea back and forward for a while but I think this is the first time she has just requested one out the blue.

Sitting having a cup of tea in the morning with my wee lassie is a wonderful proposition.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My daughter just asked me for a cup of tea. Delighted with that. She has dabbled with tea back and forward for a while but I think this is the first time she has just requested one out the blue.

Sitting having a cup of tea in the morning with my wee lassie is a wonderful proposition.

Just the 10 sugars was it?

Just the 10 sugars was it?
She gets prob just less than half a sugar and her tea gets made with the bag I used in mine. I cant claim to have "had a cup of tea with her" though since she just downed it and handed me her cup back before I had been near mine.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I seem to have something wrong with my eye, it's swelling up and looks like I've been lamped by someone.

Got a doing from his missus type post.

59 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I seem to have something wrong with my eye, it's swelling up and looks like I've been lamped by someone.

Never wipe your eye after giving yourself a pokey bum w**k.