Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Had this (for dinner) yesterday (Salisbury Arms) 

WHOLEFOOD SALAD

with kale & cauliflower couscous, asparagus, tenderstem broccoli, avocado, butternut squash, sweet potato, pomegranate and roasted pumpkin seeds with a pineapple, lemongrass & ginger dressing with grilled halloumi

I just had a roll and square sausage (aye, that's right) and haggis with broon sauce.

Get it up you.

23 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Going to go all in tomorrow and have some sort of avocado based nonsense I think.

The lack of sleep appears to have severely affected you. Doctor P&B suggests 3 bacon & egg rolls, a tin of Irn Bru and a 12 hour kip.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Had a nightmare I’d eaten a bacon sandwich. Woke up in a cold sweat. 

I remember my first wet dream*

Not really, although I do remember after hearing about it that I used to sleep in swim shorts as I was both convinced and terrified that there would be a sea of ejaculate and that somehow swim shorts would help

I remember my first wet dream*

Not really, although I do remember after hearing about it that I used to sleep in swim shorts as I was both convinced and terrified that there would be a sea of ejaculate and that somehow swim shorts would help

I don’t for the life of me know how you are still single. It just seems like such a waste.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-43387797

1. They say the Pandas wont attempt to breed this year, how do they know, have they been taking advice from my wife?

2. Strange how every year just before peak holiday/tourist season they thought the panda "might" be expecting.

3. @throbber lives in Edinburgh, surely he's the man to sort this out?

Panda.PNG

Edited by Romeo

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

1. They say the Pandas wont attempt to breed this year, how do they know, have they been taking advice from my wife?

2. Strange how every year just before peak holiday/tourist season they thought the panda "might" be expecting.

Don't think throbber's ever been called "giant".

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Panda.PNG

Director of giant pandas, is that all he did? And where did he go, did he get a job coaching the elephants?