Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

You need to broaden your horizons.....or your front door, chippyboy! ;) 

Clearly jealous they don't do deep fried pizza in Japan.  Don't hate me 'cos you ain't me, sjc!

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Clearly jealous they don't do deep fried pizza in Japan.  Don't hate me 'cos you ain't me, sjc!

You got me! :bairnPies, sausage rolls, smoked bacon and proper sausages are on that list too! 

Yesterday. I was stamped by the Government of Thailand that I Can stay for 1 more year. 7/2/19. I thank these great people that I can again work and take care of my wife,daughter & son. I've lived here for now 10/years come Oct....I still have to report every 90/days at a immigration office. What do they think I'm a fucking madman?

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

What do they think I'm a fucking madman?

If they've read your posts on here, then yes I think they would think that, and you couldn't blame them.

Yesterday. I was stamped by the Government of Thailand that I Can stay for 1 more year. 7/2/19. I thank these great people that I can again work and take care of my wife,daughter & son. I've lived here for now 10/years come Oct....I still have to report every 90/days at a immigration office. What do they think I'm a fucking madman?

Great news! For all of us anyway.

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Given the level of competition, being able to claim you're P&B's official madman in residence is quite some honour. 

Given the level of competition, being able to claim you're P&B's official madman in residence is quite some honour. 

O never made any claim. It looks like your up bringing forgot to teach you to read. I shall meet you at noon. We can compare sunglasses.

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

O never made any claim. It looks like your up bringing forgot to teach you to read. I shall meet you at noon. We can compare sunglasses.

I do like a bit of sunglasses chat but my dog will be staying at home. Deal? 

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

It's more than petty so it's going in here.
My best mates dad has been diagnosed with cancer and has been told he hasn't got long to live.
They think could be as long as a week maybe two .

Devasted.

Sorry to hear that, just be there for your mate he will appreciate it.

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

My best mates dad has been diagnosed with cancer and has been told he hasn't got long to live.

Devasted.

Sorry to hear this, try to be strong for your mate, he'll need you.

Cheers guys.

Yeh it's totally out of nowhere this news so a shock to everyone. He flys back tomoro from Norway ( works out there for now ) so will catch up with him soon.

Just mental. Few weeks ago we were all at a wedding
St.mirren fan he is so he has been enjoying the football this season.

Pretty hard to try and comprehend it all.

I'm certainly a person who will always be there for others , just in my nature but this is yeh pretty hard going.

I get the shivers when I think of this happening to me or someone close to me. Don't know how people deal with it. It's so cruel.

^ Chooses to live in Thailand, then complains about Thailand.

Devasted.

That’s shite, G_Man. Sorry to hear mate.

43 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

^ Chooses to live in Thailand, then complains about Thailand.

He's complaining about not knowing from one year/3 months to the next whether he'll be allowed to stay.

Edited by welshbairn