Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Took the cover off the motorbike today. First time I have touched it in over 2 months. Took it for a quick spin round the block and put another mile on the clock. 61 miles now done on it. Chained it back up again and put the cover back on it, I might see it again in another couple of months, weather permitting.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Took the cover off the motorbike today. First time I have touched it in over 2 months. Took it for a quick spin round the block and put another mile on the clock. 61 miles now done on it. Chained it back up again and put the cover back on it, I might see it again in another couple of months, weather permitting.

Don't take the cover off again, you'll end up getting driven over by a woman in a SUV. IMO.

22 hours ago, Myko said:

There should be some sort of home/hotel/respite centre that you can drop your other half in whilst they're on their Japanese flag week.

Last night I had a Sky remote chucked at me, threatened with a stir-fry sauce and volleyed in the shins throughout the night.

f**k putting up with that. Unacceptable behaviour regardless of how bad her period pains/PMT are.

3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I think I will go for the latter approach.  

Why don't you offer all the candidates out in the car park? Employ the one that shites it the most knowing they'll forever be your bitch at the workplace?

8 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Maybe you need to brush up on your sifting and interviewing techniques. Shake it up a little. Go off piste instead of following that competency based nonsense. Or take the pot luck approach and just write all their names down on a dart board and throw a dart.

f**k that, employ the hottest looking female. At least then if they're shite at the job, they still serve a purpose.