Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Irn-Bru isn't even that nice, and I couldn't care less that their changing how much sugar it has in it.

You'll likely get slaughtered for that but I'll stand by your side. I drink it if it's offered to me but I wouldn't go out my way to buy it and if it stopped being produced I couldn't care less. Coca Cola is far nicer.

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You'll likely get slaughtered for that but I'll stand by your side. I drink it if it's offered to me but I wouldn't go out my way to buy it and if it stopped being produced I couldn't care less. Coca Cola is far nicer.

I appreciate your support. I'd have it just underneath Coke (unless it's Cherry Coke or Vanilla Coke which are 10/10s), with Dr Pepper and Sprite being the king of the fizzy soft beverages. 

I remember when they changed the recipe of Sailor Jerry rum.
The new stuff was horrible and the original was shipping on ebay for £90 a bottle.
Change is never good. They say it is but it's not.

I was big in to my rum when this happened. A complete body blow. Still can’t get in to the new stuff, just not the same.

Just now, NJ2 said:

I was big in to my rum when this happened. A complete body blow. Still can’t get in to the new stuff, just not the same.

The old stuff was fantastic.
I can't find anything even close to it on sale.

Once you have it then all other rum is shite.

Juvenile passers by have been known to take selfies by the street sign on Bell End which leads to Mincing Lane

DSiYBD0WsAAf_6H.jpg

http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/15802648.Thousands_sign_petition_against_changes_to__offensive__Rowley_Regis_street_name/

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I remember when they changed the recipe of Sailor Jerry rum.
The new stuff was horrible and the original was shipping on ebay for £90 a bottle.

Change is never good. They say it is but it's not.

Buy "Old J" spiced rum, it's made to the original Sailor Jerry recipe.

I can't drink rum. If I even have a sip I'm either violently sick or wake up with an incredibly sore head. Accidently picked up a bacardi and coke instead of my vodka and coke. One gulp and an hour later I was in the bog spewing. Must just have an intolerance for the stuff. Gutting when I visited Cuba!

Wrey and Nephew is the king of rum. It's like you've pickled yourself in a vat of petrol when you drink it.

I had a double of that once (I didn’t know what it was), straight, down in one...felt it all the way down and nearly back up. Still gives me a shiver.

Messing about on Twitter I found myself looking at zero-carb, meat-only eaters.  There's a guy who eats 2-3 steaks every day and little else and has done so for 20 years.

It's bizarre, not sure I could do it.