Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's kicking off on Oxford Street.

Police were called at 16:38hrs on Friday, 24 November to a number of reports of shots fired on Oxford Street and underground at Oxford Circus tube station.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/incident-at-oxford-circus-280293

About a week ago I switched the TV over and caught a bit of Erasure singing ‘A little respect’.  

I have had it in my head since then, even playing on YouTube to try to exorcise it; it won’t go away.

And I agree with Turk.

About a week ago I switched the TV over and caught a bit of Erasure singing ‘A little respect’.  
I have had it in my head since then, even playing on YouTube to try to exorcise it; it won’t go away.
And I agree with Turk.

Now so have I. Sake.

Had really bad toothache in wisdom tooth for the past week. Had 3 lots of anaesthetic injections but it would not go very numb which the dentist said was due to the amount of infection. I felt every bit of it as she pulled it out. 'Twas very painful. On a slight sidenote, the dentist looked like she had just left school a couple of weeks ago!

There's a big argument breaking out on a 'Dundee Takeaway Review' FB page between the owner of Victor's Fish Bar and a customer. It's hilarious. To give you a taster of what you're missing out on, the guy that runs Victor's Fish Bar doesn't let up with his responses to his Just Eat feedback. 

ETA: The boy has posted up the customer's address. :lol:

Link.

Edited by Ludo*1

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's a big argument breaking out on a 'Dundee Takeaway Review' FB page between the owner of Victor's Fish Bar and a customer. It's hilarious. To give you a taster of what you're missing out on, the guy that runs Victor's Fish Bar doesn't let up with his responses to his Just Eat feedback. 

ETA: The boy has posted up the customer's address. :lol:

Link.

Fair play to the guy for shooting down a fair few complaints.  Especially like the ones where he finished with the real puss-shutter - We'll not be accepting any orders from you again! :lol:

ETA: The boy has posted up the customer's address. [emoji38]
Link.

"Look down at the ramp, your pound coin is lying there. Idiot" [emoji23][emoji23]

Victor sounds like a twat, as a regular muncher of takeaways its just not on and who orders mince and chips from a takeaway ffs.

That was my ‘bugbear’ as well tbh. Mince and chips from a take away?! This country really is fucked.