Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've had a rather varied day today. I got up reasonably early and got Peter Kay tickets for the Mrs Birthday. I've then tanned ten cans of Strongbow Dark Fruits, lost some money on the horses and won some money on football. I'm now watching videos from The In The Park 1998. 

Think I may well be having  a mid life crisis.

Apparently it will be THE COLDEST WINTER EVER! Again...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/weather/bookies-slash-odds-on-white-christmas-as-snow-set-to-hit-uk-as-early-as-this-week/ar-BBFjLVk?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

@Hedgecutter; do you still have that image of the newspaper headlines from across the years saying the same sort of shit about the weather?

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Apparently it will be THE COLDEST WINTER EVER! Again...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/weather/bookies-slash-odds-on-white-christmas-as-snow-set-to-hit-uk-as-early-as-this-week/ar-BBFjLVk?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

@Hedgecutter; do you still have that image of the newspaper headlines from across the years saying the same sort of shit about the weather?

This one?

BY7uguGCAAA7klH.png:large

Said to someone today “I see that Charles Manson is deid” they replied with “that’s a sickener, and he only got married last week” I didn’t say anything, just went round the corner and burst out laughing 

*Shameless plug*

I'm going to be spending a night out in the park in Edinburgh in order to raise awareness and some money for social bite which is a fantastic charity which helps people in the most difficult of circumstance which most of us hopefully will never experience. Anyway as its going to be the coldest night of my life it would be great to raise some cash while doing it, so if anyone can spare the price of a pint or a coffee I would be extremely grateful - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/adamshepherd 

*Shameless plug*
I'm going to be spending a night out in the park in Edinburgh in order to raise awareness and some money for social bite which is a fantastic charity which helps people in the most difficult of circumstance which most of us hopefully will never experience. Anyway as its going to be the coldest night of my life it would be great to raise some cash while doing it, so if anyone can spare the price of a pint or a coffee I would be extremely grateful - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/adamshepherd 

Website is down! I'll try to remember and bung you some money later. Good luck.

Come down with a sick bug, absolutely horrendous. Not been properly ill for so long I forgot how miserable it is.

I had a "Flu like viral infection" (Doctor's words) last year. The last time I was that u well was about a decade ago. It was horrible. Agony, fatigue, sickness, splitting head. I couldn't get up the stairs in my house without getting breathless. That bad that I actually went to the doctor after 8 days of it.

Folk who have never had Flu piss me off as they seem to broadcast they have it. If they're on their feet they don't have it. It's that simple. I actually had an argument with a guy I play 5s with. He put on the group chat he would play but wouldn't be very good that night as he was full of Flu. He didn't take too kindly to me informing him he wouldn't be able to get up if he had it never mind play fitba. He didn't back down until another guy piped up and said Inwas correct and that he had it once and couldn't get out of bed.

If you can walk pain free - bad cold.

If you can't move without being in agony -Flu.

I had a "Flu like viral infection" (Doctor's words) last year. The last time I was that u well was about a decade ago. It was horrible. Agony, fatigue, sickness, splitting head. I couldn't get up the stairs in my house without getting breathless. That bad that I actually went to the doctor after 8 days of it.

Folk who have never had Flu piss me off as they seem to broadcast they have it. If they're on their feet they don't have it. It's that simple. I actually had an argument with a guy I play 5s with. He put on the group chat he would play but wouldn't be very good that night as he was full of Flu. He didn't take too kindly to me informing him he wouldn't be able to get up if he had it never mind play fitba. He didn't back down until another guy piped up and said Inwas correct and that he had it once and couldn't get out of bed.

If you can walk pain free - bad cold.

If you can't move without being in agony -Flu.

I've always been lucky enough to avoid the flu. I'm just spewing up near constantly, feel nauseous when I stand up and my body aches. Hardly slept last night but sleepy and fuzzy feeling so when I close my eyes I'm having these creepy awake dreams.

I've always been lucky enough to avoid the flu. I'm just spewing up near constantly, feel nauseous when I stand up and my body aches. Hardly slept last night but sleepy and fuzzy feeling so when I close my eyes I'm having these creepy awake dreams.

Sounds like you could have it just now. It's the aching bones I recall. Horrible. Those dreams are indeed awful. I think the worst thing about that is that you're sleeping but you don't feel like you've slept so you're still shattered.