Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't want to risk getting banned, but I think Tynieness might genuinely be a bigger jake than throbber.

Last night my gf said I needed to only have 4 beers so I went to the shop and got a 4 pack but then bought one additional beer and took it into the bin store and downed it in about 30 seconds.

17 minutes ago, throbber said:

Last night my gf said I needed to only have 4 beers so I went to the shop and got a 4 pack but then bought one additional beer and took it into the bin store and downed it in about 30 seconds.

^^^Image result for shotgunning a beer gif

On Thursday night I had a 4 pack of un chilled bud to see me through the train journey from Stirling - Edinburgh and the train was 12 minutes away so I went into the men’s toilets and sat on the toilet and had one of my room temperature beers.

On Thursday night I had a 4 pack of un chilled bud to see me through the train journey from Stirling - Edinburgh and the train was 12 minutes away so I went into the men’s toilets and sat on the toilet and had one of my room temperature beers.

Is everything okay, throbber?

The balls in Tynies court if he wants to prove himself as a bigger jakeball than me.

Is that why you’re drinking lukewarm beer in a public lavvy? I’m fond of a drink but I couldn’t imagine thinking ‘f**k waiting 12 minutes for a warm beer, I want it now...to the toilet!’

Is that why you’re drinking lukewarm beer in a public lavvy? I’m fond of a drink but I couldn’t imagine thinking ‘f**k waiting 12 minutes for a warm beer, I want it now...to the toilet!’

I can think of worse ways to kill 12 minutes and it was cold waiting on the platform.

I can think of worse ways to kill 12 minutes and it was cold waiting on the platform.

I can also think of worse ways, don’t think I’d have resorted to drinking in the toilets though. Fair fucks to you man, no judgement on my part. For breakfast last Saturday I had a can of strongbow dark fruits before I went in the shower last Saturday. Went out Friday and was going to be starting about midday Saturday, had to take the edge off before day 2.

for old times sake?

But I was at a toilet at the time, there would be no need for the sock as I would just aim into the toilet. I would need to put the sock back on as well, either that or get one cold foot. A beer was a more attractive option.