Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Any girl who genuinely prefers jeans to leggings needs to have a stern talking to, imho

And told they have their head screwed on. Leggings are absolutely bogging. When fat lassies wear them there is nothing left to the imagination and when skinny lassies wear them it makes their legs look like twigs.

Horrible things and I've no idea why women wear them.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

And told they have their head screwed on. Leggings are absolutely bogging. When fat lassies wear them there is nothing left to the imagination and when skinny lassies wear them it makes their legs look like twigs.

Horrible things and I've no idea why women wear them.

I agree they can be unflattering, but 

A) if you get thick leggings then they can make your legs look ace

B) what with skinny jeans your legs look like twigs anyway so no avoiding that

C) they are comfortable, warm, if you go out to eat you can eat way more than if you were wearing jeans and if you workout/dance/ do gymnastics they are the superior option especially because if you wear shorts you run the chance of being harassed and I try to avoid that as much as possible

Edited by planbiffy
spelling error

I agree they can be unflattering, but 
A) if you get thick leggings then they can make your legs look ace
B) what with skinny jeans your legs look like twigs anyway so no avoiding that
C) they are comfortable, warm, if you go out to eat you can eat way more then wearing jeans and if you workout/dance/ do gymnastics they are the superior option especially because if you wear shorts yo run the chance of being harassed and I try to avoid that as much as possible

A) No legs have ever looked "ace" while in leggings.

B.) I agree. Skinny jeans are another abomination as well. Trying to find boot cut in shops is a joke now as they're filled with these monstrosities.

C) I'll obviously need to take your word for it re. comfort. If your being harassed for wearing shorts though you must stay in a questionable area [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A) No legs have ever looked "ace" while in leggings.

B.) I agree. Skinny jeans are another abomination as well. Trying to find boot cut in shops is a joke now as they're filled with these monstrosities.

C) I'll obviously need to take your word for it re. comfort. If your being harassed for wearing shorts though you must stay in a questionable area emoji38.png

A) see photo attached

B) I personally really like them but I am of that generation so that's probably why

C) PE in school is a hot bed of harassment and always has been. Although that's really the only place I've experienced it lately but leggings are still superior for working out, especially if it's cold

leggings.jpg

A) see photo attached
B) I personally really like them but I am of that generation so that's probably why
C) PE in school is a hot bed of harassment and always has been. Although that's really the only place I've experienced it lately but leggings are still superior for working out, especially if it's cold
leggings.thumb.jpg.245fdc3a12799c0ceb05fd7c393e4245.jpg

That genuinely does nothing for me.

I can't ever recall lassies getting harassed in PE in my school. The boys would obviously have a sly peek but I never heard any comments. Again, your area is maybe questionable [emoji14]

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That genuinely does nothing for me.

I can't ever recall lassies getting harassed in PE in my school. The boys would obviously have a sly peek but I never heard any comments. Again, your area is maybe questionable emoji14.png

ok well fair enough then.

Might just be a new thing but the boys are pretty vocal at all times in school and don't seem to get in trouble for it. I live in fife so it's not the best but not the worst to be fair, but still like 20% of my year are verging on being neo-nazis so a bit of harassment isnt suprising

Back in late August I had a follow up scan after my acute pancreatitis attack in May. Unfortunately the scan showed I had a small tumour in the head of my pancreas and the scraping test results indicated it to be cancerous. Less than 2 weeks later I was put under the knife to undergo what's called the "whipple procedure" where they  remove part of your stomach, pancreas, intestines and all of your bile duct. Thankfully the operation went well and I was discharged from hospital after 2 weeks, albeit 20kg lighter.

I've been given a tablet form of chemotherapy which I can take at home in 4 weeks on/2 weeks off cycles. I'm coming to the end of the first 4 weeks and the only side effect I'm suffering from so far is a bit of nausea.

Sorry if I've brought the mood down but just wanted to get it off my chest. It's good to talk and all that!

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Q3.  If The Kincardine stays awake for 24 hours and consumes 3 bottles of gin (45% abv), a bottle of creme de menth (35% abv) and 2 bottle of Bezique (37.5% abv), how much slavering pish will he type every hour?

Probably just the same amount as usual

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Q3.  If The Kincardine stays awake for 24 hours and consumes 3 bottles of gin (45% abv), a bottle of creme de menth (35% abv) and 2 bottle of Bezique (37.5% abv), how much slavering pish will he type every hour?

High risk of spontaneous human combustion I'd say!

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

Back in late August I had a follow up scan after my acute pancreatitis attack in May. Unfortunately the scan showed I had a small tumour in the head of my pancreas and the scraping test results indicated it to be cancerous. Less than 2 weeks later I was put under the knife to undergo what's called the "whipple procedure" where they  remove part of your stomach, pancreas, intestines and all of your bile duct. Thankfully the operation went well and I was discharged from hospital after 2 weeks, albeit 20kg lighter.

I've been given a tablet form of chemotherapy which I can take at home in 4 weeks on/2 weeks off cycles. I'm coming to the end of the first 4 weeks and the only side effect I'm suffering from so far is a bit of nausea.

Sorry if I've brought the mood down but just wanted to get it off my chest. It's good to talk and all that!

sorry to hear that, but I hope you are feeling better soon and glad to hear you have not being experiencing many side effects. All the best and you're right, it is good to talk

Edited by planbiffy

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

honestly no clue, probably around 500 words a minute?

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FFS sjc. Shite news but I suppose good news in that they've managed to delete it.  Do you need your bile duct anyway (other than for that final dry howk after a night out)?

Its all been reconnected in a completely different way to allow my digestive system to function. 

1 minute ago, planbiffy said:

sorry to hear that, but I hope you are feeling better soon and glad to hear you have not being experiencing many side effects. All the best and it is good to talk

Thanks. Appreciated.

Just now, sjc said:

Its all been reconnected in a completely different way

Why am I not suprised to read this in a post about you going under the knife? 

You and the family are getting your money's worth out of the local medical services - all the best to you. 

Could be worse, sjc...

Trying to find boot cut in shops

Least you aren’t wearing fucking boot cut jeans!
All the best to you mate.