Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On a bus ( hate them) home after work. Sit at back then a junkie ( aye she is ) sits at back beside me. Asks if I have a pen, I do so I gave her it. She then goes on to ask me how to spell a few things which I have no problem helping out with. She then goes on to tell me she is writing a doctor's note to give to a person who refuses to pierce her lip because she is on a methadone program. So she is writing this letter pretending to be a doctor so she can get this piercing. She then gives me a story about buying new converse she's every week because she hates getting dirt on them so she needs to buy a new one.

Eh need a can of irn bru

Are doctors allowed to prescribe piercings?

Oi you fucking c***s.

Stop slagging Moray Cup.

I've tried Moray Cup. Tastes like Red Kola. Interesting label though. Two guys, not from Scotland, in some tropical setting, drinking a drink that is a different colour to the one in the bottle.

I've tried Moray Cup. Tastes like Red Kola. Interesting label though. Two guys, not from Scotland, in some tropical setting, drinking a drink that is a different colour to the one in the bottle.

What makes you think they aren't from Scotland?

I have just watched the new Wonder Woman movie. It has taken me 2 weeks! I fell asleep before the end the first time I tried to watch it. I put it on again last night and fell asleep again. I then woke up then fast forwarded it to round about where I fell asleep. I then fell asleep again!! Finally finished watching it tonight.:lol:

Had lunch at a table next to two auld lassies today, one of whom regaled her friend with the scandalous details of her sex life for the half hour I was there. For the sake of sanity, I've decided to believe they were winding up the gullible, handsome young fool sitting within earshot  :saddam 

On 15/07/2017 at 11:59, G_Man1985 said:

On a bus ( hate them) home after work. Sit at back then a junkie ( aye she is ) sits at back beside me. Asks if I have a pen, I do so I gave her it. She then goes on to ask me how to spell a few things which I have no problem helping out with.

Are you absolutely sure?