Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

And on an unrelated note. Not a PTTGOMN but folk that take a drink (of any liquid) when eating. Just watched a guy put a handful of crisps in his mouth and while crunching he took a glug of water. I know it's common but I think it's bogging. Even if I'm eating something spicy I'll drink after I've finished eating.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

And on an unrelated note. Not a PTTGOMN but folk that take a drink (of any liquid) when eating. Just watched a guy put a handful of crisps in his mouth and while crunching he took a glug of water. I know it's common but I think it's bogging. Even if I'm eating something spicy I'll drink after I've finished eating.

This.

Nasty behavior. It seems to be an old person thing.

Old people are nasty.

After my but of acute pancreatitis I had a check up on Friday, which revealed that I need to have my gall bladder removed. I'm fucking falling to bits FFS!

Booked in for surgery on the 27th.

After my but of acute pancreatitis I had a check up on Friday, which revealed that I need to have my gall bladder removed. I'm fucking falling to bits FFS!
Booked in for surgery on the 27th.

Ffs, you've got no luck (other than living in a country that sells used women's underwear in vending machines obvz) good luck.
As an aside, it's my sisters birthday on the 27th June.

33 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Ffs, you've got no luck (other than living in a country that sells used women's underwear in vending machines obvz) good luck.
As an aside, it's my sisters birthday on the 27th June.

The availability of used womens underwear via vending machines aside, you're absolutely right! :( 

I'm thinking of trying to flush the gallbladder naturally this coming week but am a bit worried I'll provoke another acute pancreatitis attack. If I don't make it, it's been nice knowing you all!

And the comedy stereotype of the day award goes to.....
Taken from a public page so no protecting the innocent.
30987d6c2cd6a3eb3823b690dcdef001.jpg

You can read stuff like that in the politics sub forum everyday.