Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

The folk who live opposite us are flying the Confederate Flag in their garden. 

17 hours ago, bennett said:

Perfectly normal if you live in kilwinning.

The Southern Comfort Country and Western Club meet in the Nethermains Hall in Kilwinning every Saturday. This week they have their annual Confederate Ball with top band Clearcut"

To be fair to the folk of Kilwinning reliving and rattling on about battles that were fought mid-nineteenth century (1861-1865)

is a leap 175 years forward in the war memorials and battle re-enactments of the good and loyal folk of Kilwinning.

6 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This just came on the telly; took me aback a bit, but I figured P&B might get some enjoyment out of it, in one way or another.

Perhaps unfairly, I'd estimate that at least 50% of these lassies have "marry a professional footballer" on their list of life goals.

Looks like a promo for "When Boob Jobs Go Bad, on C4". Rubbery tits don't do it for me.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am off it until Wednesday night and then nothing until Friday night.

I admire your restraint. Trying to decide between pub and gym. Probably go to bed with a cup of tea instead. 

Edited by Shandon Par

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Concerned for@Rugster

Not seen a post from him since declaring his depression at turning forty in the last couple of days......

Suspect he has been in his pyjamas for 3 days, unwashed and surrounded by cold toast crusts and empty gin bottles

Gin is disgusting. 

10 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

In order to shift the weight I've put on since quitting smoking as quickly as possible I've decided to go Atkins. Not a fan of "fad" diets and the like but I just want this weight shifted ASAP.

Had chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese for ma tea.

I love this diet.

It does work - tried it yonks ago and shifted stones. Trouble is that you end up feeling dreadful after a month or two because you're essentially poisoning yourself. Wouldn't recommend it for more than a few weeks. Plus, it'll put you right off bacon, so is it really worth it?

I'd recommend the Norovirus diet - lost a stone in the past week somehow, and I'd kill my own granny for a piece of pork. Quality.

That was a few years ago, swarley, he'd struggle to get back up nowadays. I'm the same. As billy Connolly Said, you make a series of involuntary grunts and groans every time you bend down when you get older.

3 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Two weeks is the plan. I've put about a stone on so I reckon that'll be enough to get it off again.

Fair play. You'll probably still be enjoying it well enough by then.

Just don't use the lavvy when anyone else is in the house  :yucky