Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Weren't you the one who said people should be called out for criticising others steak preference??

I was, as a steak is a perfectly normal thing to eat. Mashing up burnt fish fingers with beans and carrots is something that a two year old might suggest, and hopefully the idea would be shot down by their parents.

Against my better judgement I went to a Junior game today. Oh ya fucker. 

I'm apocalyptic with seethe that it cost the grand total of £6 to watch that utter, utter shite. Genuinely feel like I've been robbed. 

As for the fans. Fucking hell. The stereotypes are 100% bang on the money. The last time I encountered such a collection of bloated simpletons was in a morgue. 

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

I'm apocalyptic with seethe that it cost the grand total of £6 to watch that utter, utter shite. Genuinely feel like I've been robbed. 

As for the fans. Fucking hell. The stereotypes are 100% bang on the money. The last time I encountered such a collection of bloated simpletons was in a morgue. 

Bo'ness?

I was watching a shopping channel just there and saw this work out set up thing called a wonder core, basically just a mat with handles for sit ups and press ups etc and am quite tempted to buy one. I know that I have said before that people shouldn't need to part with their money to get into shape but everyone in this advert had totally ripped bodies and they were smiling whilst they were using them to work out so it's £80 well spent IMO.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

I was watching a shopping channel just there and saw this work out set up thing called a wonder core, basically just a mat with handles for sit ups and press ups etc and am quite tempted to buy one. I know that I have said before that people shouldn't need to part with their money to get into shape but everyone in this advert had totally ripped bodies and they were smiling whilst they were using them to work out so it's £80 well spent IMO.

Get two.

20 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

what were you doing in a morgue, Jimmy?