Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My daughter (aged 9) couldn't sleep last night and was up four times until the early hours before dropping off properly. Normally sleeps like a log. Result - two grumpy females today (her and the missus). I just remembered I'd given her a mocha (hot chocolate with a shot of coffee) after school. Poor kid must've been totally wired.

The f**k were you giving coffee to a 9 year old for, you plank?

I honestly don't know what I was thinking! Just saw her after school there and she's on good form - nothing stronger than warm milk tonight for her.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking! Just saw her after school there and she's on good form - nothing stronger than warm milk tonight for her.

I'd wait until she hits double figures before starting her on Kensitas Club and Red Bull.

Aye, you were just being a pernickety p***k IMO. There was a sign that said 'Press to open' or words to that effect. A very basic instruction. You stood and looked at the door. Again - You stood, and looked at the door...

I fear for you and those around you, and also the world in general, on the days there's nae jannie around to keep you right.

What a f**king lamp.

Hi, Jannie!

Was speaking to a DAB in work today, although it was mainly him droning on about the state of affairs at Tannadump, anyhow, got onto forums and he says he likes some of the smaller arab sites, east football and he mentioned some others, I said 'do you not go on P&B? that's quite good, he said 'yeh its got some good posters on it, but this Bigmouth Strikes Again guy keeps trolling all the Utd threads. :lol:8)

Was speaking to a DAB in work today, although it was mainly him droning on about the state of affairs at Tannadump, anyhow, got onto forums and he says he likes some of the smaller arab sites, east football and he mentioned some others, I said 'do you not go on P&B? that's quite good, he said 'yeh its got some good posters on it, but this Bigmouth Strikes Again guy keeps trolling all the Utd threads. :lol:8)

That's a very harsh description of your activity on here. You regularly troll other threads too.

So who do you reckon he is on here?

I heard Female of the Species by Space on Absolute 90s earlier - a song I despised when it was out - and found myself singing along and actually enjoying it.

I hate myself.

Shock shock horror horror shock shock horror

Argh that is now totally in my head and can't get it out!

I had tin planet in a tin case... I didn't mind space at all.

Ok I may have got bored of the ballad of tom jones but I blame Chris moyles for that one

Loved Avenging Angels tho ???? even now still a favourite of mine

I loved neighbourhood. It just seemed to sum up the worst about people.

Was the video for avenging angels with motorbikes and paper masks? Been years since I saw that